Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

not report but ...
My friend was looking for a good 40 minutes on the card Ragnarok ... and then invited me and the other players came and began to wait for the others will come ... but went SPQR_SHARK and began to play one on this card. All began to say: "Go in the spec," "wait in the spect of other players" "We were looking for a good map a long time do not spoil the game" ... "we have lacked barricades to go through all the waves," etc. but he ignored all requests from all players and continued to play and placed wasted their barricades! Such boorish and care attitude not seen in the game. If anyone came into the game by accident ... I wrote "Sorry," and went into the spect ... but SPQR_SHARK was ignor all players and spoil the mood by their behavior ... It's disgusting that there are players on the server.
Do you know what "fill full server"? All players sit in spectators and waiting for the other players 16/16 for good play in the good map ... Just Imagine if I (for example) will constantly come and spoil the whole organization and the game on the server!
Take action please:
1) warn SPQR_SHARK that he did not do wrong
2) append the rules that thats point!
Thank you!

[Image: 3315156b.jpg]
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
I thought you were offended by the phrase "Fuck off"
"Fuck off" its not bad - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53427
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
(20-05-2016, 08:49 PM)Best Villain Wrote: "Fuck off" its not bad - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53427

Do you have any pictures of him wasting support?
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(20-05-2016, 08:57 PM)Mass~ Wrote:
(20-05-2016, 08:49 PM)Best Villain Wrote: "Fuck off" its not bad - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53427

Do you have any pictures of him wasting support?

he play solo... and build for solo play... no... not have picture!
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
The only rule breaking actions I could spot in this is you insulting Shark for starting on his own. It sure does seem douchey to all the others that were waiting for a decent run to start, but there is no rule he offended: 
Would he have just been trying to troll or wipe the run, he could have just killed all the bots but one and delayed the game until map change. Neither can he be forced to stay in spec or go back there, which would count like asking players to die from my point of view.

I'm not here to judge you or anything, but I'd recommend to rely on the admins in this case and similar ones to have a neutral judge dealing with the situation in accordance to the rules
(20-05-2016, 09:06 PM)Noname Wrote: The only rule breaking actions I could spot in this is you insulting Shark 

"FUCK OFF" its not insulting !!!  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53427

(20-05-2016, 09:06 PM)Noname Wrote: It sure does seem douchey to all the others that were waiting for a decent run to start, but there is no rule he offended:
That main problem !
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
Alright you're ridiculous.

Numero uno: Just because you think saying 'Fuck off' from the responses on your report absolutely does not mean you can just go around telling people to fuck off, no where in my response to your player report said that saying 'Fuck off' is okay and the right response.

(16-05-2016, 12:34 PM)Xen Wrote: I had a report for this thread here, Bluzark is not entirely wrong if you have a report like this please use IRC or Discord.

The matter has been noted, he maybe should't of told you to fuck off but I don't see it here in any intent to offend you.

If he does this more often however then we will take this further.

Numero dos: SPQR_SHARK is not entirely in the wrong for wanting to join in and play in a server, if he's doing it repeatedly on multiple occasions then maybe we'll take action as he's trolling/disruptive play. You gave the chat logs but that's really it, if he continues to do this please tell us, please contact us on Discord (Preferred)/IRC/TeamSpeak or even drop a message to an admin on Steam (if you have one) and they will deal with it. Or report him on the forum but just don't be a tool about it.

If you wish to argue with me this feel free to via PM or even reply to this post.

I'm out. *drops mic*
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I really dont understand whats happens with this world...

1) Whats mean "fuck off" ?
response options:
a) its normal answer
b) it is an insult
...AND ALL (not have any else variants)

2) If one player makes a specially bad to other players (3 or more) but it is not described in the rules (if we disregard [General Rules: -... - interact in a way that is respectful of other users] ) is:
a) Not problem... He is pretty boy and spit at other players
b) Its problem... Need warn this player and enter this(problem) item on the rules!

Vote please comrades !

my vote: 1)-b, 2)-b !
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
1) Shark after wait 20 min that you and your friend change map had decide to join and play and there is no problem on it
2)Fuck of is an insult so you have insult him (1st rules break for you)
3)if He was playing solo with his cade please explain me how He can  had waste them?
4)asking a Player to go spec when He didnt want to do it is like asking him to die (2nd rules break for you)
So if we want to see you had break 2 rules instead shark didnt break noone
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021