Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
I made my own invasion mod, last year?  Never finished it due to issues with taleworlds admins.

I developed a dynamic (random) wave generation system, which was the meat and bones of my invasion mod, no round will ever be the same, no difficulty would be the same "but could be modified to progress difficulty".  

I was wondering if the NI team would be interested in checking out my random wave generator code, and maybe make a game mode out of it, pretty much there is no end, and nothing routine about it.

Every round would be different, and require a different approach, i feel it could help the mod, and give a new game mode which would get us out of the 20 rounds, done rage quit, system we have going on...

I am quite a decent modder, and mapper, since I got into server side coding for persistent world a few years back.

My mod was designed to be like early nord invasion, where you would only need to shield wall once in a while, and was mostly heros running into battle and mass slaughtering bots.

But besides that, i would like to share my code, and see if we can make a new game mode, like an endurance style game mode, which i feel would help with progression for players, more game time, more players playing longer throughout the day, instead of round 20, take a 4 hour break.

I really want to see population like the old days again, where there were like 6 full servers at once every day.

Bannerlord will not be out for a while, no reason we cant try to attract more players.

Feel free to quiz me or give me a few tasks as a test to see that i am not bullshitting when i say I am a damn good modder.

NI is the best invasion mod, and I want to see it flourish again like the old days. <3
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
So Waves will come randomly? nice.. but what about the boss waves? is it still the same? and in fact that you'll start vs nord veteran pikeman as your first wave Big Grin.. tbh i would like challenges Tongue. so Good work
yes it can be modified to still have boss waves, but the ads would be random, and yes i would add everything into the mode, from beginner units to rags, and it can be modified to still have respawn rounds and boss waves of course, it's not out of control when i say random, though i can have a boss every respawn round, a random boss. >:]
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Interesting.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
yes i am itching to contribute, nord invasion has always had a special place in my heart since 2012.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

It looks very nice! Definitly worth to try out! Did you ever bring something out on the taleworlds site? I might recognize the name of it!
Gur

wait so...it shuffles the Units around. Lets say you get Veteran Pikes,Farmers,Ballistamens on wave 5 as an example?

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
(25-05-2016, 11:48 AM)Lirania Wrote: wait so...it shuffles the Units around. Lets say you get Veteran Pikes,Farmers,Ballistamens on wave 5 as an example?

Yeah, like this.

Nice idea, I really like it. It would give more diversity to playing, especially with boss waves with random boss spawning. Things can't be planned anymore, like we need a healer at wave 16 rag. New problems incoming for the whole team! People need to act more spontaneously. I like that Smile
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I can see that being very funny in the Events,people would actually have to Scout the enemies for any serious Threats aswell and warn the team to perpare healing or a barrle.

Public could be a bit harder to get it to work but there is no harm in trying.

Hell maybe add different attack locations which are randomly rotated through. Where you maybe get some seconds to move over to the Area, just like in Orcs must die,if anyone knows that game.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Tbh, if you're gonna add it, I'd Suggest to make a New Server for this mode Big Grin So people who dont wanna play Random waves, can stick at original normal,hard,rag waves. and make a Server for this mode like maybe for normal "NI_RandomNormal" Server.