Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] House members not showing up.
I invited a couple of people into the house and they accepted it. I know this because they told me on teamspeak that they accepted the invite. However, they aren't showing up on the roster or members list as actually being apart of my house at all. The only time I see their names are when I'm searching for them in trading and actually typing their names in. This means I can't trade with the easily, I have no reference to their in-game name and I can't promote them in the house. What is the problem with the houses or am I missing a step in joining?
Leader of the GreyWolves Regiment. NI Name: Cmd_Talia_GWR
I play with style, I don't always want the best in-game stuff, I'm a multiclass Archer/Infantry.
People love being a god too much, the man who can fight with perfection. The generalist can do anything!
Still having trouble? If so, please provide more information such as the house name and the character IDs of the members you are trying to invite.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I am going to assume this is the same problem as the one referenced here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=54486

If so, problem solved.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...