Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 1 Item stat adjustments request
Small thing, but right now the craftable leather jerkin is 18 body armor, the same as the free starter Swadian recruit armor. And the Gamberson - White Craftable is only 15 body armor which is even worse, Craftable items should at least have some improvement over the marketplace free recruit items, something in the 20~s for armor would at least not make this a redundant craft for newer players or people looking to craft and sell on ah.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Well if any of those get a buff this needs to be next lol
[Image: 787f672dc76e3d075145a67d329955fd.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
no woody.
Gur

(13-06-2016, 11:59 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: no woody.
Look at stats/selling price there almost the same that my point.
Add that this is pink for a reason if any thing this deserves a buff more than others.
[Image: aa2ddb81cf9915e778a5708931c6a59b.png]

No just because you bought 70 of those things and want to get the price up.
Gur

(13-06-2016, 01:02 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: No just because you bought 70 of those things and want to get the price up.

Anyone can buy them add that i got most for 5k each in a post i made. 

And plz tell me you you realise that 10 amour get out classed from the start so even if it was like 18+ it still would get out classed by all

ow btw
[Image: c4a4afded3eb3e2a4d9a11fd3dd1b2f8.png]

sure.
Gur

(13-06-2016, 01:50 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: sure.
Just because i can 
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ather+vest

I would just give up.

yeah,sure.
Gur

pink items are considered vintage items, and will therefor never be touched again unless they fill a particular role or fits in really well somehow, sorry to say woody but those vests will most likely never even be considered