Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Progressive level up.
I had an idea about a progressive leveling up concept.

To simplify, the more you use an weapon or a support item the better in proficiency you become.

I dont know if Nordinvasion uses this, because the singleplayer does.

What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
This is a good idea except that high level players will become too overpowered to an extent making the runs too easy. Just my opinion Smile

Edit:
Maybe if the levels leading up to Tier 4 had the progressive levelling applied it would be a bit more fair compared to Hero classes becoming better.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(06-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Rowan Wrote: This is a good idea except that high level players will become too overpowered to an extent making the runs too easy. Just my opinion Smile

Edit:
Maybe if the levels leading up to Tier 4 had the progressive levelling applied it would be a bit more fair compared to Hero classes becoming better.

Good Point. Perhaps the proficiency or the rate of it goes down as you level up in the higher tiers.
I fear that would influence the balance, imagine a Zwei with some crazy high proficiency killing Ragnar with 1 strike... It might also be a bit frustrating for not-so-long-time players. Now with the same tier we're even and it's not so hard to level up to hero.
Or a Wardan or a Mp or a.... Give any hero class and you would be able to make it completely overpowered. I main a Legionnaire and I would be able to quickly get 100 extra proficiency.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

What if instead of gaining the stats immediately upon selecting a class, you need to work for it using this method and the class system merely raises the cap to whatever your current class's value is? Seems like a nice hybrid of this and the current system and it would be good incentive to play the game instead of spamming assist XP to get your stats.
A fine idea, should there be a limit for the proficiencies it could work. However it would still have to be connected to current tiers ladder somehow since the gear usability depends on tier...
(06-07-2016, 07:54 PM)Bobo Wrote: A fine idea, should there be a limit for the proficiencies it could work. However it would still have to be connected to current tiers ladder somehow since the gear usability depends on tier...

What I just said is completely based on the current tier ladder.  The only difference is that instead of immediately gaining your stats once you click your class upgrade, you have to earn them. There are no changes to what the classes are or how items are locked to them.
(That's what I suspected, just wanted to point it out.)
That's a decent concept, it provides a lot of fun to level up and progress, gaining the skill in a more linear and constant manner than now would make it even more rewarding IMO. Good shot oracolus & Winter. Smile
(07-07-2016, 12:55 PM)Bobo Wrote: (That's what I suspected, just wanted to point it out.)
That's a decent concept, it provides a lot of fun to level up and progress, gaining the skill in a more linear and constant manner than now would make it even more rewarding IMO. Good shot oracolus & Winter. Smile

My pleasure.