Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
In my opinion there's little to nothing we can do about new players besides answering their questions and showing them right from wrong. A lot of the time i'll see someone new asking a question on a full server and end up seeing maybe one or two people responding. We need more people giving answers to reinforce that knowledge that new players are given. If they use a tome once, it's not a big deal. You can tell them the mistake they made, but when they use it twice, that's when things get messy and I honestly don't blame people for getting angry over that.

Happy words give happy thoughts, bad words give bad thoughts. Next time a red shirt places a useless barricade or use something they shouldn't. Guide them to the point of comfort. I can't really remember what people said to me when I was new, but I still felt uncomfortable using things, even to this day!

If you see a new player that you've seen around a lot. Ask your leader or captain(s) if they can possibly join your house. It won't hurt anyone if they're under some form of supervision.

Razor Rain,

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 01:09 PM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by Back Up - 13-07-2016, 12:12 PM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 09:15 PM