Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Gauntlets
Got 4 Gauntlets i can see people wanting. 3 of them could be in game but idk... 

1.(Dark Steel Gauntlets) - Not everyone can buy studded
   We have Steel Gauntlets yet no Dark? 
   Make Xbow,Ranger,Halb be able to used Dark/Steel Gauntlets save making new models?
2.Better than Light Plated Gauntlets for pike 
   (could be in game idk)

3.Commando locked that are 14 armor (Old model for studded would do) - Not everyone can buy studded/nobel steel
   Make it go with dark gothic as nobel goes with gothic and studded goes with other armors.  

4.(Gothic Gauntlets ?) - Not everyone can buy studded/nobel steel  We would get some studded/nobel steel back in the market if this was added 
   Commando locked that are more than 14 (15-16)

If you say make models that's not the point. My point is there not ingame and i can't tell if you ever plan on adding them. 
I would do this with a lot more things but it seems like i just get crap for it even tho they get added later on eg Milanese Plate that made Plate over leather.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
If you ever checked the game files, there are actually transitionnal gauntlets, that are called " milanese gauntlets", existing in dark version and light. The light one looks like the noble steel i think, but the stats are 10 if I am not wrong, I don't know why it shouldn't be introduced and buffed as it is already in the game files.

Though I am a little disappointed to see that the light plated gaunts & boots are not linked with their original armor (Fullplate & verloren) as they're based on models of the lord of the rings basically (Gondorian armors, citadel Guards). Also the "Vagabond" being separeted from it..

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing