Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] No items after tome
Got resurrected with no items equipped (wave 20, NA1 hard server). Most likely tome was used exactly at the moment of death.

Attached Files
.jpg   20160808045744_11.jpg (Size: 286.25 KB / Downloads: 16)
One cause could be if you died during the nightly database backup during which gear and xp are briefly unavailable - 11 AM EDT / 4 AM BST.

Other than that, it could have been one of those random glitches which are hard to track down. If this starts happening more often or you notice a pattern/way of predicting when it will happen again, let us know.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I have seen it a few times that if you die right a a tome is dropped than you get tomed in but without gear.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(21-08-2016, 03:59 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: I have seen it a few times that if you die right a a tome is dropped than you get tomed in but without gear.

That happen to me in the vlka event 2 days ago so that still a thing for sure.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|