Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB 29 Hardened Metal at most 5,800 each
pm me pls
Take a look at Auction Hall, there are HMs for 5500g...
(11-08-2016, 05:56 AM)Bobo Wrote: Take a look at Auction Hall, there are HMs for 5500g...

What does that have to do with him wanting to buy at 5000. If someone is on trading forum like this and demands a certain price don't give them obvious information like checking the auction hall. If he wanted to buy at the current auction hall price he wouldn't be making this thread.
(11-08-2016, 05:56 AM)Bobo Wrote: ...

Post was made 9 hours before your post who's to say hm was more than.
If i said wtb lumps at 60k would you give me the same comment ? 

If someone made half plate or def etc they would just about go up to that like old times.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yeah, I know. But don't you find an info that the mats there are now available at the price he wishes to accept might be useful anyway ? Wink
(11-08-2016, 08:34 AM)Bobo Wrote: Yeah, I know. But don't you find an info that the mats there are now available at the price he wishes to accept might be useful anyway ? Wink
Judging by the way you posted you acted as if the price was already below what was requested at the time this thread was made.
A misunderstanding then.