Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Medic Box
When we have medic box(any of it) in our hands,we can see all players health bar like when we press 'I' for cades. So we wouldn't need waste our medic boxes.
To be honest, no, a MSK here and there won't hurt, also normally healers spam heal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
I'm affraid that would require some additional scripting. An important strong point of Warband is that it doesn't require a lot of CPU, the more additional scripts the more trouble however. We wouldn't want it to get laggy for some or all players once someone gets a med box in his hands. Some spawn lag already shows in anyway. Also, the uncetrainty that this mod brings in in some situations seems to make it more realistic and fun. There's already the ' I ' key to show the cade health and I believe we could live without it pretty well. Simply: if you think the wave goes hard and players might need some heals, drop it...
med boxes need a buff, 5 or 10 blunt damage is not enough for beating nords to death
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
This sounds neat, but I'd rather it be a toggle like the barricades than have it be because of holding certain items.