Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Selling price of mats
I don't want to crash the market with a lot of stuff lol.../cbf reposting 100 at a time...
Talking about this for eg 

Brown mats could be looked at but there a demand most of the time. Talking about stuff you craft for xp/that drops a lot like Hydra Leaf,Wolf Teeth,Coal,Steel..... etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Do I understand correctly you're suggesting the marketplace sale price should be increased, so players could get rid of low tier mats that AH can't accomodate in large quantities?
(18-08-2016, 08:55 AM)Bobo Wrote: Do I understand correctly you're suggesting the marketplace sale price should be increased, so players could get rid of low tier mats that AH can't accomodate in large quantities?

Like how Sparkly Necklace,Mystic Charm,Raven Feather,Zinc Shard are they have a fair selling price but you still can get them on Ah as some people want more/don't know about it market value. 

Eg Basic Wood for 75g ish on the market. Most would sell to Ah still but people like me vlka bank and lots more people have 1000s It fast/easy cash really for people that cant wait 500 years to sell them. 

I know this would put a fix price on things but small mats don't move much anyway

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yeah, a good motion. Most marketplace sale prices are indeed ridiculous and as it makes no sense to sell mats at 1g per piece then in reality the marketplace sale doesn't happen. I'd support setting the prices at some reasonable levels.
I like that the sale price for most things is terrible. Makes people participate in the economy where they otherwise would not. It help new players who may have gold to spend on the mats they haven't been able to collect.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
(18-08-2016, 04:14 PM)GheerBox Wrote: I like that the sale price for most things is terrible. Makes people participate in the economy where they otherwise would not. It help new players who may have gold to spend on the mats they haven't been able to collect.

Pretty much this.  Feel free to use current marketplace prices if you really need the money that badly Tongue  Prices on many of those items were set specifically to get rid of the surplus of them in the economy so they could reach a more normal price, since there weren't really many ways to introduce a crafting recipe that would get rid of the 1000 Raven Feathers in Nka's inventory.
The feathered headress? Just spitballing here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
Raven armor?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
Raven armor sounds pretty awesome the more I think about it.

Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant