Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character wont identify on website
Hi, so my problem is that when I go in game to play my character Boromir, he has all his gear that I remember having.  But when i go to my account on the website I see his name in the character list but it shows him as level 1 with no gear or anything.  I haven't played a while and have only started today and any help would be appreciated.

On a separate note, I have two other characters named Dovahkiin, and piggies.  Dovahkiin is a xbow man and piggies is a archer.  When I go in game I use those exact names to play them but the game doesent let me access their gear it says i have on the website and I have beginning gear.  Again any help is appreciated, thanks!
are you playing on the same CD key? did you get a new steam account or something?
Think i found the issue here.

I found an account (25779) that has a character Piggies (Lvl 9), Dovahkiin (Lvl 20 crossbow) and a Boromir (Lvl 1).
Another account (28150) has character Boromir (Lvl 20), Cripey (Lvl 16) and Dovahkiin/Piggies who were created today because they only exist in your other account.

So I guess both of them are you. As Soviet said did you buy the game as a standalone then bought it on steam by any chance?
(22-08-2016, 11:14 PM)bluzark Wrote: Think i found the issue here.

I found an account (25779) that has a character Piggies (Lvl 9), Dovahkiin (Lvl 20 crossbow) and a Boromir (Lvl 1).
Another account (28150) has character Boromir (Lvl 20), Cripey (Lvl 16) and Dovahkiin/Piggies who were created today because they only exist in your other account.

So I guess both of them are you. As Soviet said did you buy the game as a standalone then bought it on steam by any chance?
I had the game a while ago before i got it on steam but I don't remember if I had NI back then.  The Dovahkiin/Piggies accounts (created today) were my attempts to try to play them.  I cant access the account with Boromir (Lvl 20), Cripey (Lvl 16) on the website because i don't now the password.  Thanks for finding the issue, it's just what do i do now?  Since i apparently have 2 separate accounts how can i access all my characters without switching CD keys?  I don't know if I have a second CD key or not.
A dev can probably merge the accounts for you
That. Please, request a Dev assistance to merge the account and ensure it's bound to the current key. By chance, some Dev team member will perhaps read this.
(23-08-2016, 10:18 AM)Bobo Wrote: That. Please, request a Dev assistance to merge the account and ensure it's bound to the current key. By chance, some Dev team member will perhaps read this.

Ok thanks I PM'ed a Dev so hopefully they can help me.