Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Bugs after the recent update
Hello!
Sorry if this is the wrong section for my thread.

After updating the game I experience some kind of bugs:
- when I click salvage boots from the bottom left crafting list, it takes me to the crafting list, just like a refresh. This only happens when I choose salvage boots.
- I`ve put some goods on auction hall, but my business partner cannot see my listing; instead he sees another listing for the same kind of goods, but which I can`t see. Is it possible?

Do these problems occur to you, too?

Thanks!
Actually, there is no more "salvage boots" in my crafting lists, there is "rough cloth" instead. I wonder...
Strange. I would like more opinions about it. I need to tear old boots again.
Hmm, if it says Salvage Old Boots then you might have an old version in your cache, try CTRL + F5 and see if that fixes the problem
It was changed to fit along with how everything else had the craft prefix removed from it on that list. It was considered redundant given that to even access it you had to go to a crafting page.

And what do you mean by "Another listing for the same goods?"
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(30-08-2016, 09:10 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: It was changed to fit along with how everything else had the craft prefix removed from it on that list.  It was considered redundant given that to even access it you had to go to a crafting page.

And what do you mean by "Another listing for the same goods?"

By "another listing for the same goods" I mean the following:
- I put one damascus steel on Auction Hall, and there will be only my damascus steel there (on the public auction list)
- my trade partner cannot see the only damascus steel I`ve put on Auction Hall; instead, he sees another three offers of damascus steel, from three different players, but not from me

I thought that, maybe, we are in different servers (EU, NA etc.), but I don`t know for sure. So I ask you for an answer, maybe you can clarify this to me.

(30-08-2016, 08:58 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Hmm, if it says Salvage Old Boots then you might have an old version in your cache, try CTRL + F5 and see if that fixes the problem

Nope, it is still Salvage Old Boots, and it still doesn`t work.
AH does not matter with the region. There is something wrong with what you are seeing for the website. Could you give me your character ID please? I may be able to find something with that.

(31-08-2016, 02:35 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: AH does not matter with the region.  There is something wrong with what you are seeing for the website.  Could you give me your character ID please?  I may be able to find something with that.

Thanks. My ID is 26963. Homeless_Voevoda
I cannot find either that ID or name. What is the address you use the access the site?

(31-08-2016, 03:01 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: I cannot find either that ID or name.  What is the address you use the access the site?

http://fianna.ru/forum/nord_invasion.php?q=character

(31-08-2016, 03:01 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: I cannot find either that ID or name.  What is the address you use the access the site?

http://fianna.ru/forum/nord_invasion.php?q=character