Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dyes?
What i had in mind was the concept of buying dyes to change the armour colour. Diffrent hues and tinges.

Maybe not all armours becuse of the work that would go into it but rather "Plain" armours that can be changed. There is already armours with varying colour schemes so i dont see why this would not work?

Either that or some sort of Tabard system. What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
I can remember a thread concerning different colour versions for Trans (probably some year ago). Your idea sounds nice, I can see 2 problems:
- that can be some work for the devs to create different versions
- that would looks rather strange to have 3 or 4 colours of the same armour in the server (on the other hand in medieval battlefield every knight had his own personal colours and signs, so actually why not...).
let's say you have 6 color variations for 1 armor: for that armor to have 6 variations, it has to have 6 different parts in the BRFs. Please imagine doing that for every armor in the game.

It's basically taking every armor multiplied by the amount of variations it has. No thanks. Even if it isn't 'every armor' it's still so much work that it's not worth it at all.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
another thing, you need to load all the extra textures, so the login time will increase by quite a bit extra