Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
It is not nice to see players quit but your reason makes sense. It is great of you to give away your items instead of letting them sit in your inventory idle. 

I personally would like to have number 3, the Resurrection Tome. The past months I have been trying to save up for a tome but the progress is very slow. I do play as the teams healer at times and have a Field Medic Kit but no funds for MSK/tome as it is. It is frustrating to see a run still fail or to kill a boss with half the team dead due to the lack of tomes in public games. Having a tome frees up my budget to save for a Master Surgeon Kit.

Good luck outside NI and hopefully till the Bannerlord "NI" (no idea how it will be called or what will happen but it would be great to have an updated NI like mod in Bannerlord Smile ) 

Greetings,

Leandero
SteamProfile
(11-09-2016, 03:26 PM)Lirania Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 02:55 PM)ShotStuffTodai Wrote: I hope i never want to quit one day... but i feel it may be inevitable, hopefully we will see you in the bannerlord conversion.
I would love to win Dragons breath, my friend has been wanting them for a while now, and hes done some awesome things for me, this would be an amazing way to pay him back, u can give them directly to him to ensure they aren't going to me.

XOXO

Edit: He has wanted dragons breath for a long time now, would give kisses if i could get him one.
Sorry you can´t bribe me with kisses :b

HAHAHA, well at least i tried, what about friendship hugs?
Good luck in real life .

DB or Eastern scale would be nice Smile .
Loots:
31.01.2015 - Barbutte With Coif
01.04.2015 - Dragon Axe
17.05.2018 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.08.2018 - Griffon Bascinet

Prince: 198
War Marshall: 45  /  Princess Dortea: 35
King Ragnar: 62
Loke: 45
Thor: 38
Odin: 41
Good bye. I Know you are a essential member to NI community in some ways.
Thanks for the good time and I hope that a happy time will come around for you.

Although I'm almost AFG in this time,
I think Swadian Studded Steel Shield would be suitable for the gift to my friend.
i want Dragon Breath why ? because its the best listed
Legendaries Found : xD
A shame to see you leave the mod, but good luck with your future endeavours!

There are a couple of items I would not mind getting these are Dragon Breath or Eastern Scale. Reason why I would like them, well I love Pikeman.
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014
DB for me Big Grin ... 1200h NI without loot (not even a grinder)
"Look at Garnobush!! WOW!! THAT SKILL!! - no one ever
i would like the Db.
Good luck!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Sad to see another player leave this great mod, I hope you have a good time doing other things with your time and I hope you are successful at whatever you try to achieve with that time (as long as it's something good and not a crime) 
I'll put my bid in for the Resurrection Tome 
AFG

Good bye, and good luck in offline!

DB will be great! Because i can trade it for my favorite Jormungandr. (though luck has avoided me, I won't win) =(