Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reduced healing
I dislike the (magical) healing broadcasting. Could we utilize the "talking" interface of Warband for healing? Healers would have to focus on individual they are healing (and the target could not be sprinting around at the same time) instead of just "broadcasting"

Also, soup/beer/table could heal less, hence you need two rounds to get in full health... this would make it intresting from "who needs it most" point of view... should I get one shot and then watch for my comrades back getting their shot or just steal the soup for two rounds?
No.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
i dislike this >Sad
i like the healing system as it is right now, do you even suggest to make the tome only useable on one persone at a time?
Balaur, while your suggestions certainly make the game a lot more difficult, I believe most of the NI community likes an easy game. I myself also join a game to relax, sometimes try to organise the team a bit but certainly not to think too much Tongue

As for this suggestion, I must admit I personally don't like standing at the health box pressing F, without any action for the while it lasts. It is quite boring to me.
Striker strikes again.

(27-11-2012, 03:08 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Balaur, while your suggestions certainly make the game a lot more difficult, I believe most of the NI community likes an easy game. I myself also join a game to relax, sometimes try to organise the team a bit but certainly not to think too much Tongue

As for this suggestion, I must admit I personally don't like standing at the health box pressing F, without any action for the while it lasts. It is quite boring to me.
You could always try to play without using the health pot at all. That would be more exciting. Tongue
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(27-11-2012, 03:56 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: You could always try to play without using the health pot at all. That would be more exciting. Tongue

I sometimes do =)
(27-11-2012, 03:08 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: As for this suggestion, I must admit I personally don't like standing at the health box pressing F, without any action for the while it lasts. It is quite boring to me.

Well, let's make healing faster and hence less waiting... it is anyway instant fast with medic healing.
(27-11-2012, 03:08 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Balaur, while your suggestions certainly make the game a lot more difficult, I believe most of the NI community likes an easy game.

The penalty we pay from easy game is... "ah let me have my morning Prince slaying. Darn, 9th morning in a row and no loot".

Should getting to Prince be challenging and rare... it might actually drop more often.

So many games have been destroyed by power hunger, more waves, more powerful enemies, more powerful heroes, more powerful weapons, more, more, more... when even surviving the first wave could be a challenge.

"It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential."
  -- Master Lee Jun-fan
(27-11-2012, 04:37 PM)Balaur link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=7768.msg63401#msg63401 date=1354028924]

Well, let's make healing faster and hence less waiting... it is anyway instant fast with medic healing.
[/quote]

Why would you make the soup heal half the HP but do it twice as fast? It's not that big a difference.

(26-11-2012, 08:03 PM)Balaur link Wrote: Also, soup/beer/table could heal less, hence you need two rounds to get in full health... this would make it intresting from "who needs it most" point of view... should I get one shot and then watch for my comrades back getting their shot or just steal the soup for two rounds?
Striker strikes again.

(27-11-2012, 05:04 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Why would you make the soup heal half the HP but do it twice as fast? It's not that big a difference.

Did I say twice as fast? No, I did not.

For my sake healing with soup/beer/etc can be three times faster or more, two doses needed for full recovery (to give intresting options of single dose vs full recovery - teamplay vs me myself and I) Wink