Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Less saving
Can we manage two waves (even if smaller) at the same time? (I think Warband can handle it). First wave comes and upon timer expiration or last killed a new wave. In case there are two waves "alive" then there would be no third until there is only one wave "alive" and then a new wave would spawn.

I think it would be hard to save last of first wave when the second wave hits you.

Or then just a new wave always after timer expiration (fine by me).

If required waves could be made smaller or enemies made lesser.
This would end up with people saving one bot from each wave Tongue

Also current wave sizes towards the end, are pretty huge and wouldn't stack well.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
i think people would have time to refill with waves coming all the time, or was that your intension?
You mean no time to refill ...?
yea sorry thats what i meant Smile
i were kinda tired while writing this :Smile
Now I can save even 99 mins.

I did not say nullify saving...  just less saving. eg. new wave every 15 mins (or whatever) or upon death of last (to speedup action). It also gives pressure to take down the wave faster, except last, to have more time for rr.

And for refill, make refilling faster to save time for all players =)
ohy you meant it like that, well if the timer would be set to 25min i would have no problem, except killing sleipnir would be impossible
In maps where massive amounts of ranged bots tend to get stuck, this would just crash the server.