Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map day- and nighttime
Hey,

Sorry if this suggestion was made before, but I am not familiar with this forum.

I'd like to suggest to erase the nighttime maps from this mod, it aches my head and it makes it much harder to spot the bots, in my case.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request Wink

Striker.
Striker strikes again.

While I also hate the night time maps, I don't necessarily think they should be taken out (although, I wouldn't complain -- lots of dark shawdows on some of those maps) -- adds some challenge.

What I would like would be if the time of day could set be set by the server on map rotation, rather than by the client on joining the server. I think it's odd that people are all on different times of day on the same map. If there is a dark spot that the day players setup to defend, your screwed if you have night mode. Plus, I assume the bots have "night vision". Is there a way to make them slower at night as if they can't see as well -- which of course depends on everyone being the same time of day -- and maybe use WSE.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

maybe the daytime should be determined by wave (for example followers wave (before sunrising after noon) skirmishers wave before noon after midday, troopers wave  afternoon(sun going down) knights (night))

or just other time each 2 wave

or like striker said, server time instead of each player different, sometimes you just have to rejoin for day Smile
I have got glowing plants at night, anyone else has this problem too?
(Plants got exactly the same brightness as on a daytime map.)
Glowing plants i think is just when you set graphic to normal or medium! And i find the night maps cool they add the game a strange feeling!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Day and night is completely random, and I'm pretty sure it differs from player to player on the server what the light is like.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Quote:What I would like would be if the time of day could set be set by the server on map rotation, rather than by the client on joining the server.
Quote:I'm pretty sure it differs from player to player on the server what the light is like.
Did you figure that out all by yourself? Tongue Should read threads before posting in them.

Has this been fixed (/changed) in the new patch, or have I just been extremely lucky to get daytime every single game I've joined so far?
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
zeanomourph, I did read the thread, that's how I knew what it was about. Maybe you were lucky, but sometimes when i join a server it's different (night/day) than it was a few minutes ago.Tongue :

- Less smileys, thanks- Hande (lol)
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?