Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Australian Servers Down
It's been about 1 month (I think) since the NI_Normal_AU1 and NI_Hard_AU1 Servers have been up. I've been told from the very beginning "The servers will be up (some random day)" and i'm fed up of it. Apparently the chap who was incharge of relocating the server and what nots computer died or something. He returned recently but now someone named "Worm" has access to the server stuff. I'm tired of all this whispering and I'd just like a straight and clear explanation.

Also I've heard from several sources that its been openly stated that NordInvasion doesn't care about the AU Community because:
1. Our servers are too expensive
2. We bitch and complain a lot
3. We barely donate
4. We're of no major significance

Note that ALL of the things stated above are information i've gathered for several sources.

Cheers.
Only problem is that they are really expensive and server provider that we used had a lot problems.

AU Servers are expensive to run. That is a true and proven. Aussies bitch and complain a lot ? No. You donate a lot ? No clue, we don't really care where people are from when they donate. We're trying to get servers everywhere to make as many people happy. Hyper did have problem with his computer and it's true we need Worm's help to setup back some servers and to get the new patch going. You weren't told lies. Does Hyper gets paid to spend so much time fixing stuff ? No. Does Hyper has a life ? Yes Are you paying a monthly subscription or are you playing for free ?

Play on EU, bare with us (NA players without servers too), and enjoy AU servers when they get back.

I get your pain, you like the game, you don't wanna play with 300 ping. But don't feel left out cause you're from AU. It's really because we can't connect the servers to the DB without Worm's help. We have the same problem in NA and it's a matter of minutes once we get Worm to help us with that matter. You'll be connected at the same time (if not before) than NA.
I'm just tired of waiting without any proper answers. Also the AU Community will never be as it was before. I can name 20-30 players who have stopped playing Nord Invasion completely and moved to different mods (cRPG, Wild Wind, PW etc) and don't give a thought to NordInv anymore.
Infact this thread may be the only reference to the fact that the servers are down :/
Yeah, where did the Australian Servers go and when will they be back?
If you guys can find us good and cheap AU server provider, then they might come back.

Old Netwars one was just horrible. A lot of downtime for that high price.
im not an australian but this one seems to be reasonable : http://www.cobaltgaming.com/ , well not thta good feedback though.

extent-hosting.com this one seems the nonplusultra in australia.
Wusel @ Omnia

Even though this isn't such an immediate problem I'm glad that such nice people are taking a personal interest in this, thank you Smile