Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The mighty 4
As a commando with a trans that's rather easy since they can hardly hit you. Troopers is the real challenge Smile
Striker strikes again.

I have done troopers with a sergeant.

It's pikemen that are the real challenge (unless you have dev armor), since they outreach you Tongue
how proud they are... as an archer you are just yawning Wink
Wusel @ Omnia
I've "soloed" both troopers and skirms wave on a server of about 10 people with 1 normal cade set up on my commando
You need to do solo skirmishers with 4 players minimum, being a commando, using a 2handed sword without shield and if that's  too easy try troopers. You need to solo it, so other players can't help.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(01-12-2012, 11:13 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:[quote author=Bas link=topic=7839.msg64132#msg64132 date=1354356909]
Soloing skirmishers isn't that hard to do imo, you might want to make it soloing troopers.
Smile
I am not speaking about kiting but with swords.
[/quote]

I was talking about my sunpike.
(01-12-2012, 11:55 AM)Lord Striker link Wrote:As a commando with a trans that's rather easy since they can hardly hit you. Troopers is the real challenge Smile

Indeed

(01-12-2012, 02:18 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:You need to do solo skirmishers with 4 players minimum, being a commando, using a 2handed sword without shield and if that's  too easy try troopers. You need to solo it, so other players can't help.

Indeed, Skirmishers are not hard troopers would be better just like I said.
I can kill skirmies solo >:\
I also have striped armor to look like a useless lackey
Yay
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Pffffffffffffft Ive soloed Skirms as a level 1 recruit with an old boot as a shield and a bent sword as a wep.
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Show off  Wink
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
freestyle soloing with a naked level 1 cav.

True story.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.