Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Do you get payed legendaries for donating? I'd like to donate 10$
Just wondering...
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
nope. you're payed with the satisfaction that you helped keep this game alive..... and a free re-spec once a month  ;D
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca
D'aww.
What if I pay 200$?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
You wont get a legendary if you donate.

Donate for love of the mod.

Also I think it goes against taleworlds disclaimer to sell stuff that is a mod of warband.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
holy crap terath....if u want a legendary grind like the rest of us. begging isnt going to get you one. all you have to do to get one is to;

A: get lucky

OR

B: trade for one

you can easily get a dragon axe for craftables. and dont say that it is a crap legendary becuase you have to start somewhere and if you have the mindset that you want the best legendary, good luck.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(01-12-2012, 10:26 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: you can easily get a dragon axe for craftables. and dont say that it is a crap legendary becuase you have to start somewhere and if you have the mindset that you want the best legendary, good luck.
oh man i always wanted a VGS Tongue Tongue
(01-12-2012, 11:38 AM)VLKA_Hablam link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=7858.msg64135#msg64135 date=1354357575]
you can easily get a dragon axe for craftables. and dont say that it is a crap legendary becuase you have to start somewhere and if you have the mindset that you want the best legendary, good luck.
oh man i always wanted a VGS Tongue Tongue
[/quote] I like a AGS more
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Since when did asking become begging?
I was ASKING if you GOT a legendary FOR donating
Not BEGGING for a legendary IF I donated.
And yes, I'm still going to donate TO HELP the mod, not because I want legendaries.
:\
Wolfsblood go drink some coffee or something, you're too mean xD
I've also had a mindset on getting trans, fearsome, and steel cutter for a year
Got striped, that's close enough :l
This guy again .... *sigh* Wink
P4F Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx