Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Fortress
this is my first map and all i can say for the moment is: its a teamwork or die map and a good way for noobs too learn it
Hande do you want the entire sco file too?
i would also like too help you test Hande so that i can answer any questions about why or where
please pm me with exact instructions too get you the file cause im new too this :-\
i hope you like it and people will get to enjoy it  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

ok here is link too a couple screens

https://imgur.com/VAm1t,j7neZ
So your calling half of the population 'noobs' because nobody works together? You dont even have any pictures posted either.. So you have no real say.
I don't think he was using "noobs" with the intention to insult. He most likely meant new players (the proper term would be newbies) would have an easier time adjusting to this mod playing through this map. Of course this is all just speculation and he could have really meant "ya'll are n00bs and need to l2p," but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT: Also, for screenshots you just need to press the prt scr button on your keyboard, open paint, and press ctrl-v to paste. You then save that image and upload it via one of myriad sites for image upload (e.g. imgur, tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, etc).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(19-02-2012, 05:40 AM)Sighvatr link Wrote: So your calling half of the population 'noobs' because nobody works together? You dont even have any pictures posted either.. So you have no real say.

As i fully agree with click, I would like to add that it's true, noobs don't work together.

One strange think :
Ppl on hardmod go to wave 10+ very often
Ppl on normal mod die at skirmisher (wave 8 ).
Only because ppl on normal mod almost never do teamwork and ppl on hard mod always do teamwork.

I found this idea of learning teamwork a good thing, this is what this mod is all about, the only way to win is teamwork.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Team work?  Whats that?  :-X
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
thanks you guys and also for advice click and just to clarify i did mean newbies/red shirts/first couple tiers just because they think ramboing will get them high levels which is bullcrap ASSIST XP ASSIST XP ASSIST XP this map will force teamwork because all it is is a gatehouse on a small hill with a couple towers and a wall
very simple but in a way the ultimate team build because if you go out alone there are only archers helping and if you use teamwork to guard archers and block exits will bring you far
this is also a map that lets the newbies get a little further so they dont only get 3 assist xp or xp from every kill
this map lets newbs level a little quicker and lets the veterans teach them new trick
dont get me wrong though its a very VERY simple build  and click ill try to get some screenies
Not going to fly. Team doesnt like maps like this. Dont ask why, I couldnt answer that as I find maps like this fun.
wow i find such a boost of confidence in map making that the legendary temuzu would find my map fun
just because as a map maker like you, i would expect tons of criterion u just made my day Smile Smile Smile ;D ;D ;D
Wink
(20-02-2012, 12:59 AM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Not going to fly. Team doesnt like maps like this. Dont ask why, I couldnt answer that as I find maps like this fun.

Haha, are you referring to your basement map for FullInvasion? Truly wasn't appreciated by people, although it enforced teamwork, good observation. Big Grin

On the map, it is ok, but it doesn't look too exciting. Gameplay-wise, it would surely work like Temuzu said, but imagine starting in that court every round as a player. Maybe it's just me, but I also want visually exciting and interesting maps. Big Grin