Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Little Twig Buff
Hey folks,

a few days ago I looted Twig of Yggdrasil and got plenty of nice offers for it up to like 60m...
Because of that I was thinking about to sell it and had a look, what other legendary throwable are valued at.

I found out that twig are valued at 40-45m, dragon breath at around 25m and rupturers like "no one pays that". 
What ever... i just want to say:

I dont understand why ppl value twigs that high. dragon breaths are awesome with 60p damage, 16 ammo and usable by pike + legionnaire.
Twigs got 3p damage more but is slower, just got 14 ammo and is usable by pikeman only.

In my opinion there should be a little buff to twigs with more amm than 14. ppl pay more for twigs than DB.
I dont tell you to buff twigs because i got this nice legendary and want to make it better, but in my opinion it makes sense. Because i looted them I played some days only my pikeman to test this twigs.... in a few runs i realized, that it sucks to refill during the wave and block a spamhealer on the refill in base. if you got a polearm and 3 packs twigs you got 42 twigs to throw, what you can do in like 3 sec.

So. what ever happens to twigs, i never sell it, but a little buff to 15 or 16 ammo could be nice. rupturers would be still better, because of higher damage and dragon breath still gets prefered by ppl because its usable by legio.
I could better understand the values on that throwables when this little thing changes.

What is your opinion??

Best Regards,
Mike.
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Db - Cheep and Leg 
Twigs - All Rounder 
V-Daggers - Kite and Dps
Rups - Cades (mid to close ranged)

That just about how i see it atm i don't think stats should change much or at all.

Twigs are tr4 and have 3 or 4 can never remember more flight speed than rups btw.

Also you need to think about why db is so cheap it because of how much are in this game vs the other 3

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This item is too expensive so we should buff it, eh?

No, sorry.