Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Activity rewards
They should overhaul the loot system in the Bannerlord ni to give random items/weps of medium to poor quality as well as having a near impossible chance for only legendaries. Just simple drops like that would make all the difference, and if you don't want that looted item, give an option via website to scrap it for gold.

Or you can do something like a tf2 crate drop [without keys] where players gets chests that give a random item from a list and can be found in game, then opened on the website. These would be boss drops only, and a higher chance than a legendary item dropping so even if no legendary is found, at least something is and there is reason to keep playing if not to get legendaries, then to get these chests instead.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Yeah like how in world of warcraft there are epic drops as well as legendaries
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
It dosent Matter the loot System i will loot with every System nearly nothing Big Grin
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
+1 Looter, I've proposed this idea in the past, but it was too much work and not enough staff for it..

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing