Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Confused Reader
Earlier this week, I was reading this month's edition of the Potato Review while listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket. Usually, I just look at the pictures, but I was feeling adventurous and decided to read an article about soil composition. About three pages into the article, I came across a word I was unfamiliar with, and couldn't find in any of my 27 Merriam-Webster's dictionaries. I've been unsuccessful at divining the meaning, so I was hoping a highly educated community such as this might be able to shed some light on my conundrum. The word is Calinaminous.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
Do you mind linking the article or posting the words so we can get the context of what the article is? If there is no definition you can google, you can break down the word and derive the meaning from the individual parts.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I believe it's a word derived from the french "calomnieux" which is a word meaning burden or eventually something similar. It could be a typo eventually.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(01-12-2016, 01:14 AM)LordChaos Wrote: I believe it's a word derived from the french "calomnieux" which is a word meaning burden or eventually something similar. It could be a typo eventually.

Ahhh, thank you so much for enlightening me, this actually makes a lot of sense--at the very least, it makes the part about the poisonous cheese curds make a whole lot more sense. I appreciate your help!
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
I am not a pro, but I like languages and there are always a lot of similarities and derivated words, it could indeed make sense then if it's about a poisonous thing haha Smile.

If you find better let me know ! I am curious aswell !

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing