Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House creation
Hey all , question regarding creation of a house Smile
We have made 3 applications an paid the gold each time, yet we have still not seen any sort of response ,
Both house captain and co command have around the 1000 faction point mark and would love to be able to trade some off the more valuable stuff without the risk of it being robed on the auction hall.
Thank you for your time Smile

Felch
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
You may want to try bringing this up with the devs. This may be an issue of one party having an overly common name, which means the house creation invite is sent to someone elses account. If you were previously in a house that is now defunct due to lack of gold in the house bank, it will interfere with your ability to create a new house.

Be sure to post in the bug forum under house problems with your user name and character IDs.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Moved to the appropriate board. One of the devs will help you out as soon as possible, Felch.
Start the game already!
character id's are

Felch :2447387

King :2446234

thanksĀ  Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
Neither of the chars are in a house so it should work. What is the name of the house you are trying to create?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
The Sigil Of The Dancing Bear

Ha I know it's a strange one Smile

Thank you for your time
Felch
DB_Felch - lvl 51
That should be all sorted now. Made Felch leader and King captain
heya Mr G
no luck as off yet , thought i'd give it a night just incase servers need updating, sorry to be a pain

Felch Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
What do you mean no luck? What happens when you click the House button?
Comes up with the houses are the backbone of the swadian empire , create a house page seems to come up on mine and kings , please forgive me if I am clicking the wrong icon
Felch
DB_Felch - lvl 51