Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Bugs on NA Server
I was playing a bit on a NA Hard server (Don´t know the number right now)
And obviously there went something wrong.
I just wanted to report that even if that is not that important and big Bug (Both) and i don´t know if its already known or nat.

^The first one:
[Image: YNwaJJd.png]
As you can see i was standing on the Hard server on wave 6. Then this message popped on my screen and i was really confused. Nevertheless i was recieving my xp.
(Yes im level 52)

The second one:
[Image: NCYcNcF.png]

I think i don´t have to say that much to this situation. I know you can kick people since 1.4.0 but i just killed one of my teammates not on purpose.

It never happened to me before but as i said, maybe these bugs are already known.

(Don´t hate the graphic on the first pic. I don´t know what happen to my screenshots..)
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=816856319

Can verify this as well. Was level 48 at the time
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Teamkilling can occur if ones health is very low. Be careful when you are low in health
(12-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Teamkilling can occur if ones health is very low. Be careful when you are low in health
Teamkilling can occur when you are already dead but it hasn't registered with the server yet.

If you do get teamkilled you had 0 HP already.
I got the message on a beginner server, even tho I was like lvl 5
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
The level requirement messages should be fixed now.

Still taking a look at the team-kill when your hp is 0.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Swadian team kill should be fixed as of 1.5.0.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...