Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tanks for Nothing
The Nords have been recruiting stronger and stronger enemies, ranging from the stalwart Siege Masters to the barbaric Wolf Clan Warriors to the fierce Fire Jotnes.  In response to this, we have been training our soldiers to be stronger as well.  Many weeks were spent in the practice fields letting new recruits pound on them with wooden swords, but the results are indisputable: our soldiers have really learned how to take a hit. Our archers have also been training - Sentinels and Rangers couldn't quite keep up with the wardens, but they have improved their accuracy and power. Finally, the Legionnaires took some tips from the Master Peltasts and worked on their throwing arms.

The following classes have received a buff to Ironflesh:
+3 Ironflesh to RG
+2 Ironflesh to Legionnaire and Zweihander
+1 Ironflesh to Pavise Champion
+1 Ironflesh to Halberdier

The following classes have received a buff to Archery WPF:
+4 Archery to Ranger
+15 Archery to Sentinel

The following classes have received a buff to Power Throw:
+1 Power Throw to Legionnaire
that was quick
That went quick. Good update!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Bad update!!! Nords will defeat weak Swadians!!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

That was a fun story behind the buffs. Smile I liked it. Thanks for writing it.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Sensible update, Inf felt useless after the patch, so many oneshots right through shield... The buff to sentinell feels very high compared to the buff to ranger, what was the reasoning behind that? I thought the Ranger was meant to be in the middle of sentinel and warden range dps wise, now the sentinel and ranger have exactly the same bowskill, basically only giving armour and a bit more hp to ranger.
SteamProfile
1 more PS to legi senti av and marauder to make them stronger too? Tongue
(17-12-2016, 10:01 PM)Leandero Wrote: Sensible update, Inf felt useless after the patch, so many oneshots right through shield... The buff to sentinell feels very high compared to the buff to ranger, what was the reasoning behind that? I thought the Ranger was meant to be in the middle of sentinel and warden range dps wise, now the sentinel and ranger have exactly the same bowskill, basically only giving armour and a bit more hp to ranger.

Sentinels are in an odd glass cannon spot, but were lacking the skills to output high ranged DPS.  This should make them be able to keep up in damage with Rangers, who will still have the survivability advantage.  This sets the two up to have the same archery skill, but different methods of defending themselves - armor or 1h skill.
(17-12-2016, 10:19 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-12-2016, 10:01 PM)Leandero Wrote: Sensible update, Inf felt useless after the patch, so many oneshots right through shield... The buff to sentinell feels very high compared to the buff to ranger, what was the reasoning behind that? I thought the Ranger was meant to be in the middle of sentinel and warden range dps wise, now the sentinel and ranger have exactly the same bowskill, basically only giving armour and a bit more hp to ranger.

Sentinels are in an odd glass cannon spot, but were lacking the skills to output high ranged DPS.  This should make them be able to keep up in damage with Rangers, who will still have the survivability advantage.  This sets the two up to have the same archery skill, but different methods of defending themselves - armor or 1h skill.

make the same with aventurier :Tongue  give them a 10 xbow prof bonus too Tongue
Thank you for the reply, the difference is ok this way. Makes my choice between sentinel and ranger a bit harder though :p.
SteamProfile