Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aurora Blade mode indicator
Hello I was using my Aurora Blade with a shield yesterday and I realised the only way to see what mode it's using is swinging and guessing which swing was quicker.
This is mainly a thing when using the Aurora Blade with a shield or in Cav mode.
Is there a possibility to mark the one or 2 handed mode with a ball like with throwable weapons and some spears?
 (For example a ball when it is in 2h mode and no white ball when it isn't.)

I think this would help people determining in what mode their Aurora Blade is.

Thank you for reading this.

Best wishes for 2017 and kind regards,

Leandero
SteamProfile
Just put the shield on your back and block, even on cav. If you block with 1h = 1handed, you block with 2 it's 2h.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Bump.

The new hoplit/sentry weapons [probably] have the same problem.
Seems to me that it's more efficient(in terms of damage/speed) to switch weapon to 1h mode, instead keeping it in "bastard" mode while holding shield(if i remember correct penalty is 15% damage/speed for bastard weapon).

Also would be great to have same "mode indicator" on polearms.

(02-01-2017, 06:32 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Just put the shield on your back and block, even on cav. If you block with 1h = 1handed, you block with 2 it's 2h.
What if you need to switch it more than once?
I would not be against a feature like this but do not have the time to look into how it might be coded yet. For now, it is on the to-do list.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Done.
(05-11-2017, 02:21 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Done.

Great work, I'm glad that you've found the time to code this Smile
SteamProfile