Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account Transfer
Hi

I had an account where I played with my old warband key.
Now I have bought a new key and I would like to use my old account.

Now my question: Is it somehow possible to transfer my old account to my new warband key?
Can you still login your old account? If so can you please put a character ID in this thread?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(28-12-2016, 06:30 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Can you still login your old account?  If so can you please put a character ID in this thread?

New UID: 3530132
Old UID : 1595280
I've sent a verification code to the messaging center of your old account. Please copy the code here.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(29-12-2016, 04:48 AM)Kip Wrote: I've sent a verification code to the messaging center of your old account.  Please copy the code here.

Code : 2340
Done. Your old account is on your new CD key. The one character on the new CD key has been merged into the account.

You might need to reset your password.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(30-12-2016, 02:58 AM)Kip Wrote: Done.  Your old account is on your new CD key.  The one character on the new CD key has been merged into the account.

You might need to reset your password.

Thank you very much for the work!