Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

legendary/craftable shields for Halberdier
As Halberdiers got a shielding Skill of 7 i think they deserve some own shields or some shields used by other classes, for example let them use board shields from xbow or impervious from inf
Give Aventuriers Legacy's, Zweihanders Aillidrods, And Rangers defender armor please.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(04-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Looter Wrote: Give Aventuriers Legacy's, Zweihanders Aillidrods, And Rangers defender armor please.

Cheeky ahaha
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(04-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Looter Wrote: Give Aventuriers Legacy's, Zweihanders Aillidrods, And Rangers defender armor please.

Aliendroid
(04-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Looter Wrote: Rangers defender armor please.

Na.. Gothic plz

Al tho ranger and halb at the very lest should be able to use sks.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
To be serious, I just don't see a reason for pikemen to shield, still, the skill is 7 that seems to suggest the DEVs had the vision of Halberdier shielding in case of necessity. I just think it's more about picking up a shield from the ground if needed than bringing one with...
I would like to be able to spawn in the Imp on my ranger hehe. But I think the ranger/pike should be able to bring in a SKS at least, with 7 shielding that would make sense in my opinion. Think of a normal/hard run with no shield bringers but zwei/legio that could shield for example.
SteamProfile
Maybe we should just change Halberdier into Hoplite and take away all of its slashies. Then you can have your shield and use it Smile
Hoplite with no slashies is no go... (Btw I wouldn't say no to new hero class...) Wink
Hoplite can use sarisa with shield :0