Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lighter Aventurier Armor
(10-01-2017, 08:47 AM)Woody Wrote: ye got no idea of the mechanic of it but when you have more speed = a speed bones ? or what ever it is.

This has been thoroughly tested in the past and has been proven false. I believe this is derived from a mechanic in another mod in which weight lowers WPF or something similar.

Unless you mean running faster creates a speed bonus... I don't think any reasonable number of armor weight will significantly affect this.
I actually really enjoy peaking with a crossbow with emblemed armor on. The less weight you have the more acceleration you have when peaking.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Well as it is right now the Aventurier class seems to be the most unpopular class as of today, if we compare it with the other heroes, aventurier can use a 60c sword while even t4 can use a 59c sword so there is not much to say about this point here except the PS bonus.

A lighter armor would mean that some players might be intrigued to try out this class aswell for kiting, as xbow overall is the ideal class for peeking. While kiting is not really teamplay friendly i've been many times in situations were i was one of the last alive and had to grab a tome but my acceleration was too slow so nords could catch up on me easily whereas other classes could get away there.

As the milanese has more armor than the trans yet less than the defender it wouldn't be wise to give it less than 60 armor so 61 or 62 with a weight of 18/20 would be ideal.

A POL variant, as woody stated might be interesting as well as for melee reasons as there is right now no real advantage over another crossbow here melee wise as they can just use a FoF wit 59c and defend themselves just as easy as an aventurier.
As an aventurier has more Athletics, s/he is able to ditch faster backwards and thus avoiding damage dealt making it a easy way for defense.

As for the Looks Perisno might be using some nice models ( upper right 2 (Legendary) and 3  (Craftable) ) http://www.moddb.com/mods/perisno/images...n#imagebox
(10-01-2017, 11:49 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Well as it is right now the Aventurier class seems to be the most unpopular class as of today, if we compare it with the other heroes, aventurier can use a 60c sword while even t4 can use a 59c sword so there is not much to say about this point here except the PS bonus.

A lighter armor would mean that some players might be intrigued to try out this class aswell for kiting, as xbow overall is the ideal class for peeking. While kiting is not really teamplay friendly i've been many times in situations were i was one of the last alive and had to grab a tome but my acceleration was too slow so nords could catch up on me easily whereas other classes could get away there.

As the milanese has more armor than the trans yet less than the defender it wouldn't be wise to give it less than 60 armor so 61 or 62 with a weight of 18/20 would be ideal.

A POL variant, as woody stated might be interesting as well as for melee reasons as there is right now no real advantage over another crossbow here melee wise as they can just use a FoF wit 59c and defend themselves just as easy as an aventurier.
As an aventurier has more Athletics, s/he is able to ditch faster backwards and thus avoiding damage dealt making it a easy way for defense.

As for the Looks Perisno might be using some nice models ( upper right 2 (Legendary) and 3  (Craftable) ) http://www.moddb.com/mods/perisno/images...n#imagebox

thats not True T4 can also use a 60c wapon of cause its short but DA deals 60c dmg so only a bit more reach and speed is for the aventurier an advantage and ofcause the PS and the better 1h skill i would like to see a Light armour wich give maby 1 or 2 more defense than Guardian and is crafting price like Black Armour
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(10-01-2017, 02:33 PM)derJaeger Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 11:49 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Well as itmuch to say about this point here except the PS bonus.
raftable) ) http://www.moddb.com/mods/perisno/images...n#imagebox

thats not True T4 can also use a 60c wapon of cause its short but DA deals 60c dmg so only a bit more reach and speed is for the aventurier an advantage and ofcause the PS and the better 1h skill i would like to see a Light armour wich give maby 1 or 2 more defense than Guardian and is crafting price like Black Armour

rather 1 or 2 less than guardian as guardian is the best craftable t4 armor just like defender armor is best t4 inf
Update: Since the milanese Armor got buffed with the latests patches i'd propose the weight of the aventurier armor to be 8 or 9 and the armor rating 62-63 +29 legs

Update 2: Found some unused Armors in the bodyarmors.brf that could be used for said armor:

xenoargh_metal_leather : Looks good but like Legendary Halb Armor, so maybe make it Legendary Aventurier Armor with stats like 68 Body 30 Legs 8 Weight

black_gambeson_plate/brig_plate_black: craftable Aventurier Armor, 62 Body 26 Legs 9 Weight. Probably the Gambeson better as the brig resembles legendary armors/or armors that could be used for another craftable armor

pics: https://imgur.com/a/4ulUo
I am currently an aventurier with emblemed. Finding out now that future armours will weigh more, so my high speed will no longer enable me to kite (even that little bit), effectively confirms that i will change to chosen when i have the money. 
Crossbowmen are a class that can make the least use of a high movement speed (infantry can still throw if they could kite), so if the higher tier armours, or at least some, were maybe even lighter than emblemed, or if aventuriers had more ath, it 'might' make them viable at higher levels.