Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

High lvl Crafting Pike/Xbow Armor
Seeing how Half Plate,.. is about the same price as Guardian Armor/Fulcrum Armor my idea is A Xbow/Pike armor that on the same crafting lvl as Defender/Heraldic Plate.

For the model use a old not used model for the timing being if needed and with crafting maybe 2 armor's that not based around lumps and hm that would be interesting to look into? (Got no idea on that part)

Xbow
66-68 armor 
30w
[spoiler=Place holder model?][Image: 61e7b6f6459eaf7d8acf046137dafb99.png][/spoiler]

Pike
56 armor 
8-9w (Efs is 9 rest of the tr4 ones are 8 tho)
[spoiler=Place holder model?][Image: c449488682d74105af95d15e7fb1f70b.png][/spoiler]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-01-2017, 08:54 AM)Woody Wrote: Seeing how Half Plate,.. is about the same price as Guardian Armor/Fulcrum Armor my idea is A Xbow/Pike armor that on the same crafting lvl as Defender/Heraldic Plate.

For the model use a old not used model for the timing being if needed and with crafting maybe 2 armor's that not based around lumps and hm that would be interesting to look into? (Got no idea on that part)

Xbow
66-68 armor 
30w
[spoiler=Place holder model?][Image: 61e7b6f6459eaf7d8acf046137dafb99.png][/spoiler]

Pike
56 armor 
8-9w (Efs is 9 rest of the tr4 ones are 8 tho)
[spoiler=Place holder model?][Image: c449488682d74105af95d15e7fb1f70b.png][/spoiler]

The crossbow armor model suggestion is currently in use.

The pikeman armor model suggestion was replaced for a very good reason.

I also like the idea of more high tier armors in the game to drain some resources.  The idea of making armors take different resources than the typical varying numbers of lead, water, scales, and HM is also something I'm interested in.  This role has been shoved onto archer for as long as I can remember.

I personally believe that different classes shouldn't have significantly differing prices for their armor and equipment like they currently do, but that is a discussion for another time and another game.
I would love to see a high tier xbow/pike armour. I think lots of people will make this due to the rarity of high tier xbow/pike legends. It will let the mats raise and be useful again.
Gur