Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report CC_Tjav
I know I made a mistake when I trying to attack prince but he can't insult me for that.
http://i.hizliresim.com/2nRLpL.png
I entered the server with you and Tjav arguing and with this report and with what you were saying in game you came across as childish and seemed to have this sence that you were "untouchable". Just to spread some light over a definition of the word idiot or idiocy

Definition of idiocy
plural:  idiocies

2:  something notably stupid or foolish.

Un-needed report
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Idiot isn't innoccent word against rules. I don't need explain for it. Other point is an admin would be last person who insults people in servers
Tjav is so nervouse. Yestardy he want kick me out becouse i used my tome for revived 3-4 player after Thor wave. My wrong was to not saw a wallcade placed to barrel and let player outside.
But he insult me for wasting my tome when there were 3-4 at least
Grolla, are you speaking of that rag run where we had some really smart people toming for nothing? And oh wait, now I remember, you were the one that tomed when they were outside because a cade blocked them.

Wasn't smart either to be honest, and you haven't even warned about toming.

As for your report spooks, it puts you in a bad spot because your behaviour would be considered as trolling, and that's definetly in the rules. Putting your teammates life in danger for what exactly? That's an idiotic move, it's a fact.

Get over it, and learn how to team play. There are plenty of events and people are always ready to help and explain in them. Otherwise I guess there is a mode called beginner that is really helpful is you have some troubles to found out how to make a run be successful.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
i play this mod 1 year before you, when i blocked for 20min for built shc on wave 20 ragnarok, or when juggle items is needed.
so dont say to me nothing how to play.
Huh, the second part wasn't mean for you, plus I haven't joined NI in september 2015 but earlier, it is my forum join date. And you're straying away from subject. I know what it is to save last, thank you. You made a huge mistake, at that rag run, many others could witness, so I don't even know why are you complaining, meanwhile you are the one who made a really not smart decision by your own, without warning the team. If you play for so long, you should at least know the basics and not tome at the last second without calling it. So actually yeah, would definetly recommend you the same advice. Thanks for reminding me how salty you got all the team that day Wink.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I think there are other ways to sort out these fall outs.