Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Well, just couple of thoughts
Ok, how about delete all looted grinders and grant players(who own them) for example 500k each? Then u can change grinder as u want and add in loot table. #MakeGrinderGreatAgain
(01-02-2017, 06:34 PM)Akcyn Wrote: Ok, how about delete all looted grinders and grant players(who own them) for example 500k each? Then u can change grinder as u want and add in loot table. #MakeGrinderGreatAgain

Thats the best Idea I have heard about yet Big Grin
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(01-02-2017, 06:34 PM)Akcyn Wrote: Ok, how about delete all looted grinders and grant players(who own them) for example 500k each? Then u can change grinder as u want and add in loot table. #MakeGrinderGreatAgain

But then Id actually have to save up the money for a Thanos instead of just using the grinder i was given
Legendaries Looted: 
Naval Glaive - 10/27/2016
How about we redistribute the wealth to the proletariat? And implement work quotas so that you have to log in every day and slay Nords if you want to receive your weekly food rations, speaking of whichever if you don't eat your character dies and his items are seized by the state.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Can't believe my eyes, Looter suggests that something be seized by the state... Wink

On topic: give us back the Defender Helmets! The Swadian Cooking Pot that replaced them is awfull!
+10 to Akcyn for suggesting another model. Please do! Smile
New model is fine, reminds me of the First Crusade. Deus Vult.
Actually if they did this before last update it was not so painful to ya. And update was 13 days ago. They almost gifted halberdiers free helmet tho
(01-02-2017, 08:08 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: New model is fine, reminds me of the First Crusade. Deus Vult.
Deus vult, sed ego non volo.
I will put it on when I'll go fight Sarranids. For now, with Nords ante portas, I find Defender much more suitable. Wink
maybe make grinder usable by both halberdier and legionnaire as both are armored Throwers and zwei already got a marketplace helmet with good armor
Nah this won't help grinder. There is no person, which will buy it with current price bcause they will feel like they were scummed.
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.