Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI drinking Game
Between xmas and a new year I shall pick a day and invite all who wish to join me on teamspeak for a game of "Drink along with Hyper". It's BYOB and drunkenness is the only option.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-12-2012, 09:38 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Between xmas and a new year I shall pick a day and invite all who wish to join me on teamspeak for a game of "Drink along with Hyper". It's BYOB and drunkenness is the only option.

Damn, work...
Sounds fun. Looking forward to hearing drunk Hyper.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(17-12-2012, 04:54 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Sounds fun. Looking forward to hearing drunk Hyper.
Nu-uh. Shall be participants only!!

Hande, you can drink at work. No one will notice!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
thta sounds revealing Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
How much booze would you reckon we'd need to keep pace with Hyper? I assume Barristan and Banks will be forced to join in on this gig as well, right?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-12-2012, 07:24 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: How much booze would you reckon we'd need to keep pace with Hyper? I assume Barristan and Banks will be forced to join in on this gig as well, right?
A truckfull.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(17-12-2012, 07:47 PM)Yabu link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8090.msg67092#msg67092 date=1355772244]
How much booze would you reckon we'd need to keep pace with Hyper? I assume Barristan and Banks will be forced to join in on this gig as well, right?
A truckfull.
[/quote]A big truck or a small truck? Size does matter  :o
(17-12-2012, 07:58 PM)Peter_File link Wrote: [quote author=Yabu link=topic=8090.msg67094#msg67094 date=1355773666]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8090.msg67092#msg67092 date=1355772244]
A truckfull.
[/quote]A big truck or a small truck? Size does matter  :o
[/quote]
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Please remember to refer to this before playing. Also remember, if you live in the UK, you can drink from the age of 5 in your own home with your parents permission, so it's always worth asking!

Disclaimer. NordInvasion does not advocate the consumption of alcohol in any way shape or form except in its liquid state (and occasionally vapour or residue). It is not the intent to promote mis-use of alcohol, alcoholism, hazing, binge drinking or any other form of alcohol abuse. If you can't stop drinking alcohol, stop buying it.
- Fingus