Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Armor Modifiers
I just had an Idea about Armor Modifiers.

As most Armors are rather expensive to craft why not include Armor Modifiers:

Hardened
+3
Requires 1 Phoenix Feather (1000k)
Thick
+2
Requires 1 Relic (500k)
Sturdy
+1
Requires 1 Orichalcum (250k)

Maybe Only on Crafted Ones or only on the Legendary ones.

Maybe use for Legendary Armors:

Lordly
+6
Requires 3 Phoenix Feathers
Reinforced
+4
Requires 2 Phoenix Feathers
Hardened
+3
Requires 1 Phoenix Feather
This is not crpg and the armors already got decent stats
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I would say that it is too easy and cheap way to significantly improve your equipment. For me the game is already not that difficult even if i don't have the best equipment. I'd say if you want upgrade armor in the cheapest possible way you should just get better gauntles. Modifing armors isn't neccesary thing.
(04-02-2017, 05:37 PM)Corndogg Wrote: I would say that it is too easy and cheap way to significantly improve your equipment. For me the game is already not that difficult even if i don't have the best equipment. I'd say if you want upgrade armor in the cheapest possible way you should just get better gauntles. Modifing armors isn't neccesary thing.

its kinda hard to get studded gauntlets xD also not everyone has them so it could be a good alternative to legendary armor. Maybe make legendary Armor Lighter to counter it out
(04-02-2017, 05:46 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: its kinda hard to get studded gauntlets xD

Yes, but i'm not saying you need studded gauntles. Steel gauntles are much cheapier and easier to get. It also improve yor body armor very well. For example Swadian Halfplate + steel gauntles gives more body armor than gothic plate and it's cheapier than buying legendaries.
Agreed. It may not be easy to get yourself a very very strong armour but I think that is how it should be. If we make it too easy a part of fun will get lost...
Is it just me or are a lot of people making their text really big for some reason? Hurts my eyes a little :/

I like the idea of modifiers, but if they are ever introduced I promise it will be more than a Phoenix Feather or two for the grand majority of things. We need to make that next tier of armor worth it and avoid creating flat out power creep.