Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI without Legendaries
(07-02-2017, 10:22 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 08:56 PM)Angar Wrote: Even if Ni becomes a p2w game

It already is lol. Some people are stupid enough to spend 700 dollars on virtual items.

If you're going to cast judgement on that, why stop there? "Some people are stupid enough to spend 1000 days playing this mod."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(07-02-2017, 10:23 PM)Malong Wrote:

It already is lol. Some people are stupid enough to spend 700 dollars on virtual items.

If you're going to cast judgement on that, why stop there? "Some people are stupid enough to spend 1000 days playing this mod."

Good point.
(07-02-2017, 10:38 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Good point.

It's not a good point, my aim was to say both sides of that argument are losing ones. Making a judgement based on how people spend money on their hobbies is as pointless as making a judgement based on how people spend time on their hobbies. It's their choice, and it didn't hurt anyone else anyway.

Also to clarify terminology (yet) again: "pay to win" means the _game_ (not other players) sells advantageous items or bonuses through a subscription or cash shop.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(07-02-2017, 10:47 PM)Malong Wrote: It's not a good point, my aim was to say both sides of that argument are losing ones. Making a judgement based on how people spend money on their hobbies is as pointless as making a judgement based on how people spend time on their hobbies. It's their choice, and it didn't hurt anyone else anyway.

Also to clarify terminology (yet) again: "pay to win" means the _game_ (not other players) sells advantageous items or bonuses through a subscription or cash shop.

In the end it is just the result that matters in this case. "Pay to win" might not be directly usable as a terminology following the given definition, tho the allowing of external payments from official side (--> rules) creates a similar effect, ceasing with some players getting advantages through cash payments. And therefore we can simply call this p2w as well (or at least compare it with a true p2w system Smile
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(07-02-2017, 11:22 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 10:47 PM)Malong Wrote: It's not a good point, my aim was to say both sides of that argument are losing ones. Making a judgement based on how people spend money on their hobbies is as pointless as making a judgement based on how people spend time on their hobbies. It's their choice, and it didn't hurt anyone else anyway.

In the end it is just the result that matters in this case. "Pay to win" might not be directly usable as a terminology following the given definition, tho the allowing of external payments from official side (--> rules) creates a similar effect, ceasing with some players getting advantages through cash payments. And therefore we can simply call this p2w as well (or at least compare it with a true p2w system Smile

You literally contradicted yourself in the span of two sentences.

One day I will figure out how to win NordInvasion.
(08-02-2017, 12:03 AM)Winter Wrote: One day I will figure out how to win NordInvasion.

GG. On a side note. Another serious issue right now is that things are impossible to craft as materials don't really drop at all except in end waves of rag, HM is near impossible to find. There is not really a healthy economy to speak of anyways, trading is at a standstill with mats. Shame they don't drop anymore.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(07-02-2017, 10:47 PM)Malong Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 10:38 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Good point.

It's not a good point, my aim was to say both sides of that argument are losing ones. Making a judgement based on how people spend money on their hobbies is as pointless as making a judgement based on how people spend time on their hobbies. It's their choice, and it didn't hurt anyone else anyway.

I was mainly refering to the phrase "pay to win" rather then the terminology. Neither do I really care too much about people acquiring items for a currency other then the NordInvasion gold currency. I just rather see people play the actual game and knowing how their equipment works then the headless chickens running on a server and then still complain about their armours being too weak, dispite having their hands on the best possible items in-game. I just love making fun of people that spend an legitimate currency to get NordInvasion items. Now we can discus spending legitimate cash on other "pay to win" games and pointing out wheter that's bad or not, but that will push this thread off-topic
ye, like FreakyZ, Glaxor aka Sandokan , right?
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(08-02-2017, 12:03 AM)Winter Wrote: One day I will figure out how to win NordInvasion.
4 red sets

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|