Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Bartus_Warden
Hello dear NI community,

Unfortunatelly, I was made to report one of my old house members who I trusted unnecessarily - ingame name: Bartus_Warden (forum name: Bartus27).
But let's start from the very begining to make the situation clear to all.

I made a break from NI around a year ago and I've decided to come back recently. It will probably not surprise anyone that for the time of my absence I've lent my stuff to my house mates. Firstly and most importantly I've lent my Ullr's Bane and Elmwood Arrows to BoS_Helice on 2016/01/14 (Re.1) and I gave him my permission to lend it further to other (trusted) house members. BoS_Helice traded both bow and arrows a few times with Bartus_Warden with no problems but there came the one time when Bartus_Warden hasn't sent it back. The last time BoS_Helice sent him my stuff was on 2016/03/18 (Re.2) and Bartus_Warden cancelled the return trade on 2016/03/21 (Re.3).
What is more, when I've asked Bartus_Warden about my belongings he said that he doesn't have them and that he gave it back to BoS_Helice (what is not a true). When I've tried to contact him again he has just blocked me and deleted me from his friends' list. I don't think that an innocent man does so.

All in all, I do not expect that my stuff will be turned back to me but I will not endure deceptions, lies and stealing. I hope that he will be brought to justice.

Greetings,
Lone Wolf

Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
certainly I gave his bow back, it is possible to see on logs without the problem, about it nothing is saying the Screen I am sure that I gave him back the entire equipment and don't call me the thief,and I don't wish for myself to insult for me from the thief.and as for steam I did the purge with all acquaintances what isn't keeping contact with them, so the matter is obvious.

I have read the trading logs.

Bartus you are now banned until you make an unban request or pm me.

I can see the trades including closed back trades best tell the truth.
I and others have spent some time on this allegation.

We have found that the allegation is founded.

As some of the items that were traded for the Urll's Bane have been traded we have as best as possible made compensation for it via Bartus's accounts.

Bartus you are now unbanned with a 50% reset. We also have removed items to compensate Lone_Wolf.