Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rare drops percentage increase on certain maps
Hi , I' m new to the game, but one month was enough to see that people always do the same 5-6 maps and avoid the others.
I don' t think that is something auspicable both for the effort made in the map creation (which i personally think is very good in every map) and for the longevity of the gameplay.
So my suggestion is (if possible) to add a counter that increase the rare drop rate of x percentage, that is inversely proportional to the number of times the last boss has been killed in that map; this or whatever solution is available to devs to incentivate players to play the least played maps. I think this would a nice deal of new content for very little effort, and will shake the players from the torpor of repetition Big Grin
good idea. but only let some normal mats drop more there not leggies
or maybe use less popular maps only in normal mode and "better maps/easier to defend" in hard
no one seems interested though.
There is no way to determine whether a map is good or bad, as everyones opinion might be different on that matter. Also map change a lot over time, I don't think the development team would like to figure out whether a map is good or bad every new update.
Don' t reply before understanding or reading the thread pls.
Then rephrase the title of the thread. I mainly tl;dr unless OP seems more constructive.
next time i put the whole text of the thread on title so you are happy.
Dr unless op, if you want to do that do your thread where you talk about that.
I don't find this idea good. It's true that people avoid some maps, but we're doing it to make runs faster,easier and more enjoyable. Another thing is that apperance of maps is changing. For example Swadian Village is preety good right now, but who know how will it look after next patch. Maybe there will no be decent cade spot etc. That's the thing devs do to make people use other maps. This feature would do the same thing what is now. Play same 5-6 maps, becouse there is bigger chance to drop something. Can you see the paradox?
this is why this hypothetical counter would register the kill of the last boss within a period of time, it shouldn 't be fixed. as soon a map is not played much it 's counter should go up. I understand what you mean but the concept is simple, less played maps are harder to complete and that 's why they should have a better reward.
Would you rather do a fast run with less loot or a hard and possibly more fun run with more loot? That 's subjective maybe but I prefer the latter.