Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great Nord Invasion Players
(18-12-2012, 06:56 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: You were before his time, Sphinx.

I see Jez, Birdy , OneEye and Blondin ... c'mon ! Tongue

I think I'll try that new temp ban when I see this guy ... Wink Kwal , you too , you're on my watch list now Wink
Daeneries was also ster if any of you remember him (first knight *shakes fist*).

Kigami (Naevia), One of the first snipers I saw (along with Pecus), headshotted everything, to the point where he has 400 kills:3 deaths and nobody else had above 30.

There was another, name began with e (eng something maybe), think 11th clan (same as kig at the time iirc), when together, we didn't need slashers Tongue.

Lollo and swordofthewitcher, two sergeants ripping it up in their cuir bouilli. (back in the old days Tongue).

Deathwhisper too, running around with his obsidian axe and board shield.

Sanitarium (with numbers instead of letters) and golradir the hipster cav, both were heavy cav very early on.

All legends in my book Tongue. (sorry if I forgot anyone)

EDIT: forgot sphinx, my rolemodel (hes that old Big Grin)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
The 11th guy is OneEye Senni. And ye Sanitarium, forgot about him.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Is Neavia Kigami?
You're awesome!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(18-12-2012, 06:03 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: *sigh*
Honestly I forgot you, added.
SwordOfTheWitcher!
Xeqtor!
Chibbi!
I think in terms of archers, Hospitaller_Dan17 was legendary. Was the best NA archer I knew. I was convinced he was hacking for a while ;D

He was also the one who single-handedly put an end to horse archery.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-12-2012, 09:40 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: He was also the one who single-handedly put an end to horse archery.

haha , damn right. I'll never forget it. Worm joining the server, stayed spectator and watch Dan clearing 3-4 hard mode waves my himself.

I always wanted a skill tournament with Kigami , Sepsis, Coldness, me and Dan17. Never happened Sad
Beach Assault - Never Forget, my favorite was getting the shit kicked out of me by cav while I threw my special worn darts <3
(18-12-2012, 05:25 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: The 11th guy is OneEye Senni. And ye Sanitarium, forgot about him.

Nono I remember oneeye, but there were other 11th members, kigami and I think the one I thought of was egalmoth (not sure) Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.