Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Adjustment Request
(26-02-2017, 03:25 AM)Looter Wrote: You know that this discussion is pretty much pointless right? How an item looks is subjective and will be up to the opinion of the individual. I don't think there are any volenteers either to start remodeling the entire item catalog according to stats.

Just be social and ask people for the items stats, if you chose to use a weak strange sword because it looks cool that's on you.

ok you're COMPLETELY missing my point, please don't criticise the details if you didn't bother reading it. If you did read it, please don't disregard 99% of the details in your reply.
Instead of saying "I don't think there are any volenteers either to start remodeling the entire item catalog according to stats", maybe try being more constructive, otherwise nothing is achieved. Obviously if people are interested, that is my entire basis of this thread. Also, given you didn't read past the first line, don't make assumptions that I would consider it to be positive if the 'entire item catalog' was to be modified. Here you're just being ridiculous and only trying to make something minor appear to be some major change i'm attempting to implement, which it is clear that I am not! Maybe just don't bother commenting in these forums if you carry this attitude with you, and a lack of respect for any potential ideas.

I do know very well that many people have issues with the appearance of certain items, and if just one item is remodelled from this thread, it would be worth it, as it'd completely change the use of this item in the game.

the EK and wormbane was just an example off the top of my head.

Messages In This Thread
Item Adjustment Request - by TerrorBite - 26-02-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by Winter - 26-02-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by TerrorBite - 26-02-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by Winter - 26-02-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by TerrorBite - 26-02-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by Looter - 26-02-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by TerrorBite - 26-02-2017, 03:43 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by DR. - 26-02-2017, 03:39 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by Looter - 26-02-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by TerrorBite - 26-02-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Item Adjustment Request - by Bobo - 26-02-2017, 10:56 AM