Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far?
(13-03-2017, 08:56 PM)Krex Wrote:
(13-03-2017, 08:33 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: What can be done against it? At the moment; very little. The files are already somewhere on the Interwebz and have been redistributed over and over, many times probably even without my knowledge. Though whenever a new update will be released, the healthbar script will be removed from your files, because the checksum doesn't match and I highly doubt that any of you know how to reverse engineer any of the Warband module source.

Thing is, everyone with a basic knowledge of the module system can create that kind of an 'add-on'. Decompiling isn't that hard, and I believe there also is an OSP for health bars floating around somewhere on Taleworlds forums.
I haven't read any of the beef people apparently had over it, but how can you flip so much about something so basic? lol

This required some more advanced knowledge, getting it to show up for the right bot required me to hook in to some other files ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - by Kaasovic - 13-03-2017, 08:59 PM