Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Welcome admins
I am banned for: Your account has been banned for the following reason: You are strongly suspected of ban avoidance which is prohibited.
Some people were calling me LarsF. I told them many times that's not me but they didn't understand and one of them was probably admin because someone banned me during the game. I want Unban.
It's me again are you going to lift the ban or what?
well, taking that you apparently do not own a little thing called patience, id guess its currently scaling towards : Or What : give it a few days. the dev's are busy people
I got banned ONLY because someone suspect I'm LarsF.

Funny...
You got banned because you were suspected of avoiding a ban, just because you aren't LarsF doesn't mean you aren't someone else avoiding a ban. If you aren't avoiding a ban, you might want to provide some evidence as to who you are, rather than just stating you aren't LarsF.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Hi Barbarian_the_best

I would like to know a few facts first.

Your in name in game and previous in game name/names.

If you have never played this mode before you seem to have a lot of knolwedge of how to play and who are Admins.

Also one of the dev's is running a very cleaver application that checks on location. That is the point I would like to dwell on.

I beleive you are a banned player but I am giving you this opportunity to prove other wise.
You're accusing me of being someone I am not so you should provide some evidences, not conversely. But no, first thing you do is banning, then asking questions. What a professional way of treating players...
Even through I want show evidence, I don't know how. And yet, you just BELIEVE I am some LarsF and that's enough for you to ban someone. Not cool.
Hello Barbarian. You were flagged and banned due to suspicious circumstances in the setting up of your account. You raise a point about banning accounts suspected of cheating and then asking questions and claiming it is not professional. I'd like to point out that this procedure is almost universally applied across gaming, online services and various walks of life. It would make little sense for your bank to inform you that they will be freezing your account as they suspect identity fraud. Instead a temporary measure is put in place to allow resolution of these circumstances to the party-at-risk's satisfaction. In this case, that is NordInvasion.

Who you are is of little consequence to me. If you have created this account to try and get round a ban, that's where I get annoyed. Please help me put my mind at ease. I do not want to wrongly prevent a player from enjoying the fruits of our labours.

How did you come across NordInvasion? Your steam account appears to be brand new and has only one game on it, Warband. Additionally, you have not played native on your copy of Warband. The admin team rightly flagged this as suspicious. This behaviour has been employed several times in the past by players attempting to side-step bans.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I had similar situation before - few years ago I had an account on a different forum and one day some admin sent me a message. He suspected me of having multi-accounts (more than one account, which was forbidden) because I had the same IP as someone else. That was very surprising and now I am surprised too. That time I have been exculpated and I hope it will happen here aswell.

It's alright now, I understand why it may be suspicious. Few days ago I was quite upset on admins for banning me.
My mount&blade history is that I played it since last 9 months. I started with normal mount&blade. I started with native - is sucks so I looked for some modules. I eventually played Europe 1200, Sword of Damocles, 1866, Europe 1805 and Star Wars conquest... These mods were great and I can highly recommend them if you have normal mount&blade.
A couple weeks ago I found that there is a better version of m&b. Before I get money to buy it I looked for some interesting mods. There are multiplayer mods like cRPG, NordInvasion, total invasion or Western, but I finally chosen NordInvasion because Western is dead, total invasion needs very strong PC and cRPG isn't exactly what I'd like to play. I gave a chance to NI.
I downloaded mod before I bought a Warband. I didn't launched native because I've heard that there's no difference between normal m&B native and warband native. I played for a while and wanted to make a big money for aegis shield and blue trans. That was my plan.
Now I am banned. I don't know how could I prove that I'm telling the truth.
UK The Irish Eagle is saying that I know the game very well and I know the admins which isn't truth. I don't know who banned me during the game, I think that was one of the players that called me LarsF. I am also confused how you can still suspect me of being banned player if you have this location application. It's impossible that someone played this mod in my house, I'd know this.

I HOPE YOU'LL UNBAN ME QUICK. I have no idea what else would you like to know from me. If you won't unban me I'll just play another mod and spread the word about this situation.
Hello again. It seems like you don't really care and I shouldn't be surprised - not many people play this module and I know why.

I'm just here to say that I finally get Windows 7 and I also bought 2 x 8GB ram which means I can play Full Invasion and that's what I'm going to do.
I don't want you to unban me. This mod sucks.
And that's what I'm gonna tell everyone I met, so they won't waste their time.

AT LEAST I didn't played NordInvasion for too long so I didn't wasted my time.
No regards.