Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item - Volcanic Bolts
What about a second legendary bolt ? 
Volcanic Bolt has the possibility like a percentage of chance (33%) to ignite ennemies.

I can make the 3D models.
Let me know your point of view.

Kind regards,

Edit: Let's make Thor drop again !
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
CM bolts that looks amazing, if you got the skill I'd say go for it. Just make sure they look better than Onyx Wink. Or at least equal.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(18-03-2017, 09:03 PM)Nka19 Wrote: CM bolts that looks amazing, if you got the skill I'd say go for it. Just make sure they look better than Onyx Wink. Or at least equal.
CM bolts ?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(18-03-2017, 09:28 PM)Alpha Wrote:
(18-03-2017, 09:03 PM)Nka19 Wrote: CM bolts that looks amazing, if you got the skill I'd say go for it. Just make sure they look better than Onyx Wink. Or at least equal.
CM bolts ?
chosen marksman locked i guess
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
The main problem with that is we don't have damage over time in NI yet. It is possible to code, yes, but I worry what it would do to server stability since we'd be looping through every agent and checking if damage should be dealt.

There are some other things I want to do with timers before too long so when I'm looking at that, I'll see how bad our current timer situation is and whether we can tack on more stuff like that or not.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
why do they have to do dmg over time ??? pritty useless anyway since u will kill most in a few shots so that effect would do nothing.... why not disarm a npc ? so some kind of cc effect
A burning npc could be stunned :-)
winter was running around with so called rending bolts the other day, maybe that's what you're looking for
Nu uh, they are rendering bolts that help increase your FPS.

Please do make some pretty bolts, though. For that matter, feel free to make pretty anything.