Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting with full xp/gold/loot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
92.77%
77 92.77%
no
7.23%
6 7.23%
other suggestion, please state in thread
0%
0 0%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting
We'll never get it back
[Image: feels.png]
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
If you are complaining when people are just about soloing rag every week. I would maybe think about if it is more to do with your skill.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-05-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: If you are complaining when people are just about soloing rag every week. I would maybe think about if it is more to do with your skill.

Well, I'm not complaining about difficulty of kiting. As you can read in 1st post by Assassine, this discussion is about the EXP/Loot/Gold not people begging for making it easier. So I don't know what was the point of that comment.
Hey ; - )

(15-05-2017, 08:26 AM)PioPio Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: If you are complaining when people are just about soloing rag every week. I would maybe think about if it is more to do with your skill.

Well, I'm not complaining about difficulty of kiting. As you can read in 1st post by Assassine, this discussion is about the EXP/Loot/Gold not people begging for making it easier. So I don't know what was the point of that comment.

Go look at the Legendary Stats || Legendary Item Thread you will find more solo/small team loots than ever before a lot of updates don't get a post and I'm sure something happened already.

(15-05-2017, 08:44 AM)Woody Wrote:

Go look at the Legendary Stats || Legendary Item Thread you will find more solo/small team loots than ever before a lot of updates don't get a post and I'm sure something happened already.

Again you forget about Assassine's post in which he said that there are two options:
1: return to old system, full xp/gold/loot when playing alone

2: return to old system, full xp/gold/loot,but lower drop rates on bosses. 
Hey ; - )

(15-05-2017, 08:52 AM)PioPio Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 08:44 AM)Woody Wrote:

Again you forget about Assassine's post in which he said that there are two options:
1: return to old system, full xp/gold/loot when playing alone

2: return to old system, full xp/gold/loot,but lower drop rates on bosses. 

Who says it was ever full chance to loot.. you are guessing that and I can tell you it probs always been lower at some % even back then... and with XP/gold its good how it is kiting needed a nerf and that's it.

Why it would be bad to make it full xp and gold and "loot" as you would get more of this when it been said again and again it's a team game.
  • Have 5 servers all with 1-4 people on it - image being a new player and seeing that do you want a new player to join a kite or a normal run.
  • Have more people in this game that say "Can you plz leave the server i'm kiting"
Really I would be happy where it is... It will be faster to do a rag run with 16-20 people most of the time anyway (and alot safer...) so I always see kiting as more of the time waster to do when there are no normal runs.

Ok, that's still not a point of that discussion. As I can see you voted "Yes"; I can only assume that you were thinking about bringing back exp and gold when you did that and I'm ok with that. But as I can see in your upper post, you actually don't like the idea because of kiters telling new people to leave their server. In my opinion, it is not a problem without solution. Telling someone to leave the server you're playing on is not permitted and you can get reported for that. Going further into your post, you said that it's faster to do 16 people runs and kiting is a time waster. Well, for most of people kiting it's just a fun way to play the game. You have 2 game modes in this mod (Cavalry and Invasion), solo runs are like an unofficial 3rd gamemode. You don't have to play it, there is a lot more servers that you can do cading runs, but give people a way to have some fun.
Hey ; - )

(15-05-2017, 10:47 AM)PioPio Wrote: Ok, that's still not a point of that discussion.

Um.. talking about what happens IF this happens that is directly related to the subjet...

(15-05-2017, 10:47 AM)PioPio Wrote: As I can see you voted "Yes"; I can only assume that you were thinking about bringing back exp and gold when you did that and I'm ok with that.

Um, no more of a loot chance was the part I wanted when I did it. My yes was to support A change really not a full one as I knew the change if it did happen it would not be a full 180.

(15-05-2017, 10:47 AM)PioPio Wrote: But as I can see in your upper post, you actually don't like the idea because of kiters telling new people to leave their server. In my opinion, it is not a problem without solution. Telling someone to leave the server you're playing on is not permitted and you can get reported for that.

Rules get broken all the time in this mod by new and old players... just look at the selling and buying for outside stuff the dev's just about gave up as it was too hard to tell what was what and I can't blame them really. So.. if something gets more popular as of a buff = more of it happening.

(15-05-2017, 10:47 AM)PioPio Wrote: Going further into your post, you said that it's faster to do 16 people runs and kiting is a time waster. Well, for most of people kiting it's just a fun way to play the game. You have 2 game modes in this mod (Cavalry and Invasion), solo runs are like an unofficial 3rd gamemode. You don't have to play it, there is a lot more servers that you can do cading runs, but give people a way to have some fun.

From someone that has done more kite runs than you yes it is more fun I get that sure but it is not the main game mode. Look at cav eg then do you get much mats um no do you get much xp um no do you get much loot well ye ish and that's what's changed (I hope).

I don't think assuming how many kites have I done in my playtime helps the conversation, but ok. And what would you change in the case of kiting, because just saying about wanting to change SOMETHING doesn't really help neither.

Talking about breaking the rules. Do you really think that dev's don't give a damn about scaming, being offensive and people demanding someone to leave a server? That mod would be a mess without rules and you can't just say that if everyone breaks them than it'll be ok
Hey ; - )

(15-05-2017, 11:36 AM)PioPio Wrote: I don't think assuming how many kites have I done in my playtime helps the conversation, but ok. And what would you change in the case of kiting, because just saying about wanting to change SOMETHING doesn't really help neither.

Talking about breaking the rules. Do you really think that dev's don't give a damn about scaming, being offensive and people demanding someone to leave a server? That mod would be a mess without rules and you can't just say that if everyone breaks them than it'll be ok

"April 1st" was 8 weeks ago and that's when I voted things have changed now (I hope) if this was my topic it would have been locked.

"because just saying about wanting to change SOMETHING doesn't really help neither." 

Sooo do you want me to list all the posts I have done that happen? Come on it will be funny the best part is when I get a no and it happens less than half a year later. coincidence....ye ok

Can you also show me where I said, everyone?