Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another spooky opinion
Oh you made it, how great!

I wanted to talk about ban appeals (again) now it just seems that if staff gets reported, they just get a pad on the back for good work while someone reported them? Kicking players for speaking their opinion, we are going backwards with the evolution XD.
Should an Staff member not try to resolve the problem as peaceful as possible instead of getting trigger happy on kicking.
We all know how important it is to stay alive on the server when you are a low level!

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid268813
What do you guys think of this ban appeal?
[Image: Quot+what+do+i+owe+you+quot+_54753bbcfee...369f3b.jpg]
That's pretty amazing! Please speak your opinion.
"OK enough of this.

I was also on the server with an alt. I also drew the conclusion you were leeching."
-Irish Hawk Person Thing
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(09-04-2017, 04:25 AM)The_Drunken_One Wrote: Oh you made it, how great!

I wanted to talk about ban appeals (again) now it just seems that if staff gets reported, they just get a pad on the back for good work while someone reported them? Kicking players for speaking their opinion, we are going backwards with the evolution XD.
Should an Staff member not try to resolve the problem as peaceful as possible instead of getting trigger happy on kicking.
We all know how important it is to stay alive on the server when you are a low level!

*Why did you post a picture this big without a spoiler, you're not funny, just stop.*
Admins kick people that want to have an argument about whether they were breaking the rules or not because the rules are not up for discussion. If a player is unfamiliar with the rules and was unaware that they were breaking them we will explain what they did wrong and how they can avoid doing it, we aren't sociopaths. But if we have told a player what they have done wrong and they continue to do it or want to have an argument about it, we will remove them from the server as a warning. Admins aren't chosen at random, one of the traits admins are chosen for is their ability to recognise when rules are being broken. This is why the Administrators/ Developers can trust them to act on their own initiative if people are breaking the rules.

This opinion isn't spooky, nor was the opinion you made another thread for. However, both opinions are incredibly narrow minded and quite frankly, annoying. Besides the fact that you are incapable of presenting an intelligent opinion on any matter, why are you still posting on this forum, you are permanently banned. Can't you go be an annoyance on a game that you are actually allowed to play?
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(09-04-2017, 05:18 AM)Disco Wrote:

*Why did you post a picture this big without a spoiler, you're not funny, just stop.*
Admins kick people that want to have an argument about whether they were breaking the rules or not because the rules are not up for discussion. If a player is unfamiliar with the rules and was unaware that they were breaking them we will explain what they did wrong and how they can avoid doing it, we aren't sociopaths. But if we have told a player what they have done wrong and they continue to do it or want to have an argument about it, we will remove them from the server as a warning. Admins aren't chosen at random, one of the traits admins are chosen for is their ability to recognise when rules are being broken. This is why the Administrators/ Developers can trust them to act on their own initiative if people are breaking the rules.

This opinion isn't spooky, nor was the opinion you made another thread for. However, both opinions are incredibly narrow minded and quite frankly, annoying. Besides the fact that you are incapable of presenting an intelligent opinion on any matter, why are you still posting on this forum, you are permanently banned. Can't you go be an annoyance on a game that you are actually allowed to play?

Thanks for trying to add something at least you tried, right?
(09-04-2017, 04:25 AM)The_Drunken_One Wrote: What do you guys think of this ban appeal?

I don't think this is a ban appeal... at least I certainly hope not. It would be odd to ban an admin in good standing over something like that.

It seems to me that this person was told not to afk and instead of saying okay, complained and said that someone else was leeching. Although I don't believe that going so far as to immediately kick the person for this is the best response in most situations, Ephores has had numerous arguments with these people so I trust his judgement more than mine. Presumably this was the most peaceful solution, at least in his judgement.

One analogy would be a police officer pulling you over for speeding, and you responding that the person in front of you had also been speeding and should be in trouble instead. It is possible you could have just gotten a warning, but arguing over it will certainly seal your fate and get you a nice ticket.

One non-police related analogy would be your mother catching you trying to take the cookies she is reserving for dessert and telling you not to, and you responding that your sibling had also done it, accusing her of favoritism, and demanding she punish him or her instead.

Both responses may end in you being punished rather than just accepting the warning and ceasing the poor behavior.
(09-04-2017, 06:02 AM)The_Drunken_One Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 05:18 AM)Disco Wrote:

Thanks for trying to add something at least you tried, right?
I explained this stupid sentence "Kicking players for speaking their opinion, we are going backwards with the evolution XD."
I answered this stupid question "Should an Staff member not try to resolve the problem as peaceful as possible instead of getting trigger happy on kicking"
This one I didn't bother responding to because it's barely relevant to the rest of your post "We all know how important it is to stay alive on the server when you are a low level!"
The remainder of your post didn't even make sense.
How did I not add anything to the discussion, did you read my reply? can you even read at all?

Thanks for trying to disprove my arguments, at least you tried, right?
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]