Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reduce Weight on Armors Thread
Well, CM hero adds mainly +30 to crossbow, while other heros have nice addons like Aventurier 3 power strike + 85 one handed + 3 ath or PC 5 shield + 3 ironflesh + 2 power strike. (I talk about most noticeable addons)

(19-04-2017, 01:18 PM)Narvad Wrote: I guess xbowman class was designed around usability of items, not the character stats since native. CM is faster and accurate, i believe, atleast in shooting. I'm not even sure where should go buff...
You mean with +30 crossbow addon?
Its not very noticeable. Unless you use Big Shot.

CM should be buffed with additional 30 points into crossbow and with 1 additional point in athletics.
That would make this class real Chosen Marksman, not small upgrade from Sharpshooter.

And yes, my bad.  Big Grin
I noticed that Powerfull Crossbow and Arbalest have similar crafting.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(19-04-2017, 12:27 PM)Rezev Wrote: There is also problem with CM class, besides of some additional xbows he can use, his stats are just bad. CM should be faster and more accurate than other xbow heroes, so some boost in agi and crossbow could make this hero as good as other ones.
Now this class don't have any pros.

Also powerfull xbow deals 118 dmg and is a bit slower than Arbalest and Elegant.
It makes 200k crossbow better than 500k ones.
well if you use the ballista or deadshot as a non cm the crosshair is not accurate like on other crossbows, but rather quire inaccurate, and the reloading speed is also way slower overall.
cm is there to shoot faster with one shotters and spam more accurate with repeaters. also keep in mind that the strongest craftable crossbows (ballista/eastern rep) are cm locked.

Pavise is the heavy fortress xbow, aventurier the fast one and cm is the medium one
Sadly, that's true :/

+30 crossbow don't really makes shoting/reloading faster (it's poorly noticeable), also CM don't have other buffs like higher power strike/ironflesh/ath.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
So from the sounds of it you want a buff to put CM in to god mod, at least that's where it it would be for me. The Ailadrdod is the most OP weapon in game, with the buff for going CM it is more accurate then some one shot Xbows when playing on tier 4. +30 crossbow would make it the same for long range shooting as anything else on CM and that is NOT needed. As for speed Xbow is not made for and should not have a lot of speed. On Cav CM is best by far at least for me, and I made a second one for cav alone. Plus the most powerful 2 Xbows in game (Dead and Big shots) are CM locked
All in all I think it's the most OP class in game but that's just me. Also any one shot Xbow on CM is dead accurate.
If i can get more kills with eagle with pc vs some people on cm with alia or dead shot add i have 300 ping... you are over rating the "best" xbows. I find it's more about skill in this game if any thing. (Eagle need abit more skill i guess vs a machine gun/ sniper rifle)

If i can aim then shoot and get a head shot even 75%+ of the time im killing 95% of them just in the 1 head shot. 

Dead shot has atm 180p but other than end of rag it not worth being slower when the faster xbow 1 shoots them as well...  I had the idea ish for the stats of it and i still see it being a secondary.

Alia dose have it's place in my mind close up to the nords but at that point a diffecnt class can be better some times.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|