Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
AWESOME EVENT. AND CONGRATZ OUR LOOTER Big Grin
ON_Cypher Warden
ON_Cupcakes Pikeman
ON_Greetings Commando
ON_Silhouette Commando
ON_Tree XBOW lolz

No Drops Plox
Of course gratz to Trojkatny, but this can´t actually be.. I´m waiting for a legendary bow drop since I have been playing this game.. The last event the Ullrs Bane was found I left before but the previous events I always had attended to :3
After a long time beeing part of this awesome house, its now time for me to stop. It was a nice time to be a captain and I was always proud of it to be a captain of the Order of the Nobles.
But now its time to stop, since my holidays are over now and the 2 hardest years in my life so far started I cant play so much NordInvasion anymore and I dont feel to be a good captain if iam inactive. It was an awesome time with you all and I will keep this time in my mind.
I wish you all best of luck with the house.

We had a nice time and so much fun. Fred can tell you all about it Smile

I hope you can understand that, i just need more time for school now.

And Sinister if you want some help with the choose of a new captain, I could give you a player who deserve it.
Loots: 0 
(29-08-2013, 03:27 PM)Alex link Wrote:After a long time beeing part of this awesome house, its now time for me to stop. It was a nice time to be a captain and I was always proud of it to be a captain of the Order of the Nobles.
But now its time to stop, since my holidays are over now and the 2 hardest years in my life so far started I cant play so much NordInvasion anymore and I dont feel to be a good captain if iam inactive. It was an awesome time with you all and I will keep this time in my mind.
I wish you all best of luck with the house.

We had a nice time and so much fun. Fred can tell you all about it Smile

I hope you can understand that, i just need more time for school now.

And Sinister if you want some help with the choose of a new captain, I could give you a player who deserve it.

Sad sad. Anyway Good Luck with School wish you the bestSmile
I think it hits many ON members now. As far as I know it´s not only Alex, also me and at least 3 other guys :I Doesn´t mean I quit NI, just a bit inactive.
OK after some talking i decided to stay in ON its to hard to leave. But iam now just a normal member, so dont ask me for invites or event informations.
I will help Sinister to find a new Captain, if you want to be the new Captain, poke me or Sinister

If you wanna use some stuff, just poke me on steam or send me a PM.
Loots: 0 
(29-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Alex link Wrote:OK after some talking i decided to stay in ON its to hard to leave. But iam now just a normal member, so dont ask me for invites or event informations.
I will help Sinister to find a new Captain, if you want to be the new Captain, poke me or Sinister

If you wanna use some stuff, just poke me on steam or send me a PM.
oh god thx Alex Smile
Arcavius_Thor:Prince kill:4
                            Thor kill:1
my steam: xelosz

Event this Weekend?
maybe 4 normal event? :3
Arcavius_Thor:Prince kill:4
                            Thor kill:1
my steam: xelosz

We have no event today, just because of the site and servers. We might have an event tomorrow if the servers and site work at the end of today.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier