Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
Im Not there
i would be there but if i am alone it wouldnt make sense to have anevent Wink
You fight, you win.
Could come.
Congratulations Maroon!

We have decided to promote Maroon to Captain. I hope you're a bit more active than I am in-game, but the main reason is to be on Teamspeak (3). I'll talk to you on steam for more information.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
ggWink
To Arcavius: if you are reading this sent me a pmWink
Oh, damn, thanks! :O
Downloading some TS update atm, ill be right there.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hi guys, it's been some time now that I think about leaving the house because I find it quite inactive and the event schedule does not suit me so I thank you all because I spent some pleasant time in your lovely company and I hope we can play together again and i start to get bored of the game.

NB : Good luck Maroon for your role of Captain.
congratulations to maroon!
and its sad to see you going tiberias Sad
You fight, you win.
Congrats mate but sad to see you go tiberius
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
Hiya guys! It's been a while since the last one, but coming Saturday, ON is gonna host a Ragnarok event! IT's going to be an event for ON and friends of us, but ON members do have a priority over non-ON members. It's gonna be at 19:30 BST, so keep it in your agenda! Big Grin
On a side-note, due to the declining amount of members lately, Sinister and me have dicided to bump up ON's activity a bit more, because we have done too little as of lately, so we will be looking to change that in the near future.

As a first step to boosting up our activity, ON has opened up its recruitment again! All you need to be able to apply is at least one tier 4 / level 39 character. Only thing is we'll have to like you as much as you (without a doubt) like us.

Oh, and thanks everyone for having me as your captain by the way! ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."